Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

Thank you very much for all your replies. Based on the collected data, we have identified the cause of the issue and are now building a testkit which matches the affected hardware, that will allow us to monitor memory, logs etc. as the crash is reproduced. From there, we will be able to create and test a patch which fixes the problem.

Regards,

Ginrai

Ginrai wrote:

Thank you very much for all your replies. Based on the collected data, we have identified the cause of the issue and are now building a testkit which matches the affected hardware, that will allow us to monitor memory, logs etc. as the crash is reproduced. From there, we will be able to create and test a patch which fixes the problem.

Regards,

Ginrai

I too have issues, my campaign freezes on certain cutscenes and the disc is in like new condition.

i hope they fix this soon. im dying to play it.

[ Edited ]

I take back my two previous posts.. decided I would play some Killzone multiplayer tonight, load up game and it froze again after the Move screen. The thing that ticked me off is that I had a game downloading in the background (that was 70% downloaded), and I of course HAD to turn the console off.. so I will probably have to start this 7.5GB game download from scratch, not too happy about that. Since KZ3 is freezing up my console still, I will probably not attempt to play it until I know without a shadow of a doubt this problem is fixed. I want to make sure I do not ruin my PS3.

Crashed at -  7:01pm  GMT - 4 Hours

crashed occured right after the move screen. 

Serial Number - CECH4001C

this happened to me today i tought it was  my ps3 but i send a crash report already, just hoping this issue is fixed soon since im dying to try my new headseth with killzone 3

thank you its been weeks since i havent been bale to play my game do you have any idea how long its going to take before you fix this issue it is going to be exactly a month for me since i was able to play.

CECH-2001A

Same issues, earlier today and just now. Not a brilliant Christmas present. Sent report 10:54 PM EST, model CHECHL01 just incase more info is still of use.

[ Edited ]

My Game PS3 Super Slim Freezing after i installing the Patch before the Health warning Screen comes, i Follwed the Steps but nothing Works. I Need Help Please.

Sorry for my English  

10 : 15 pm my model is CECH-4004C

Please make a New Patch!