Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

TRIAL, people don't want to have to wait over an hour for the game to start, and in some cases, it doesn't start at all.

The thread has been created to deal with the freezing issue, and that's it.

[ Edited ]

CECH-2001A

I have just recently upgraded my PS3s HDD and have had to redownload all of my games update and game data. I got to KZ3 and downloaded the 1.14 patch, now it's freezing directly after the Move screen. Why would I be having this problem when 1.14 worked fine on my old HDD?

I am having the same problem. My 640gb replacement HDD was dying so I replaced with a 500gb 7200rpm HDD and now I get the 1.14 move screen freeze everytime.

CECHH01

Please... Help us!!! We need to play on line!!!

[ Edited ]
Game started fine before installing update. I allowed the update to install the next time I started the game and it froze shortly after the PS Move screen 00:24 EST. I was not signed in to PSN at the time. Why is there no fix yet?! I have a PS3 Slim CECH3001A with a Hitachi Travelstar 750GB HDD.

I was reading the comment of BlooDBeast93 and thought ... Probably the game writes a record when you first enter the server's Guerrilla. Thus, any changes you make to the configuration of the game after this record, there is a mismatch between current and previous configuration setting. Then I remembered that it had changed the language from Portuguese to English, since the game did not start after the screen Move, as everyone in this topic.
All I did was change again the language from English to Portuguese Killzone began my work with patch 1.14 and since then I have been enjoying the multiplayer game.
Perhaps the solution is to return to the primary settings in game, so that the server is synchronized with the data stored on the PS3.
I'm happy to be back playing online ...

marco_u2pop wrote:

I was reading the comment of BlooDBeast93 and thought ... Probably the game writes a record when you first enter the server's Guerrilla. Thus, any changes you make to the configuration of the game after this record, there is a mismatch between current and previous configuration setting. Then I remembered that it had changed the language from Portuguese to English, since the game did not start after the screen Move, as everyone in this topic.
All I did was change again the language from English to Portuguese Killzone began my work with patch 1.14 and since then I have been enjoying the multiplayer game.
Perhaps the solution is to return to the primary settings in game, so that the server is synchronized with the data stored on the PS3.
I'm happy to be back playing online ...

I completely agree with this. It seems most having this problem are switching HDD's.. some settings on the new one aren't going to be identical with the old, I think it is just a matter of making sure everything checks out. I didn't have the DLC on the new HDD, downloaded it and absolutely no problems. I'm guessing when you get DLC it is needed on the multiplayer from then on out, anything on the Killzone server as well. The game was the biggest pain for me to set back up on my new HDD, but I'm just glad I got it fixed!

im having the freezing issue and i just restarted my ps3 as they said to do, my ime zone is gmt 1:30am 12/13/12

i just held the button again as asked, my ps3 is the newer 500 gb superslim, time 2.16 am GMT. CECH 4001C please fix this problem.

I also have this problem, i installed a new hdd of 500 gb to replace my 80gb and it freeze after the move add. I deleted the patch and it worked fine, but it took ages to load the campagne. I reinstalled the 1.14 update and it froze again and again, tried it many times.

My time zone is gmt +1 amsterdam and tried it last night many times arround 00.15. I will try my old hdd this afternoon if that works, but i don't want to change my hdd every time i play killzone. I don't have any issues with other games though.