Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
XxGrEEkiLLeRxX

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

crashed 15 minutes ago...  UTC/GMT +2 hours Athens ... 14:30 EET with Athens time! sorry for my bad!:smileyhappy:

XxGrEEkiLLeRxX

[ Edited ]

crashed again GMT 14:52 +2 hours Athens, Greece

NintendoWiiner

It's been a year, Guerrilla. Why won't you respond to us? If I had known this was an issue, I wouldn't have bought Killzone Shadow Fall with my PS4. 

JackyBryant

Crazy - just tried to fire this up after years of not playing it only to find out about this issue. Is it just not fixable? Are we just kind of SOL?
munkyoverlord666

Well, this is very disappointing. Just purchased this game a few days ago and started having the freezing issues (although, it isnt after the ps move screens, I dont even make it that far). After a lot of attempts to find a solution, decided to get another copy. Still happened. I have been searching the lat two days for a solution online. Glad I finally found this. Now just to get a reply...... Hopefully.
kitanii

How long have you tried waiting for the game to boot up with the latest patch?

I get past the PS Move screens, but after that I get a black screen for 3-5 minutesbefore getting into the game.

I have experienced the system freezing on me with patch 1.14, but never without. So something is obviously wrong with it.

Problem is that GG doesn't seem to care about their customers who bought their game. A game which promises multiplayer which you can only play if you patch it, but because of the patch some of us can't play the game at all.

For **bleep** sake GG. You're still selling the game so you should be responsible for fixing it!

Kind regards.

t2555080

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I JUST BROUGHT THE KILLZONE TRILOGY LAST SUMMER....AND I PLAYED IT AGAIN TODAY KILLZONE 1 AND 2 HAS NO PROBLEMS BUT EXCEPT FOR KILLZONE 3 AFTER THE PATCH 1.14 THE GAME HAS THE INFINITE BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH...I UPDATED THE NEW VERSION YESTERDAY (1.14) AND TODAY, STILL DO THE A LOT OF STEPS STILL THE GAME HANGS (BLACK SCREEN)....MY PS3 IS ALREADY BEEN TORTURED BY THIS PATCH PLEASE AND KINDLY FIX THIS GOD **bleep** **bleep**ING PATCH ALREADY!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!

STILL WAITING AND HOPING FOR YOUR REPLY!!!!!

4:41 PM, 4/1/2014 ( this is a small "t" and not "+"  <----  t2555080  ---> is my psn id  )

kitanii

I just found out where the issue lies!

Pull out the ethernet cord from the PS3 before you start the game.

I just tried it and I instantly got into the game without a frozen black screen. If I start with the cord plugged in I always get the black screen for about five minutes before getting into the game.

Still using patch 1.14 and without the cord plugged in it works as it should.

If you use a wireless connection try disabling it and then start the game and report back to see if it changes anything.

If you use a wired connection pull out the cord and then start the game.

Note that I wasn't connected to PSN at all. So by just having the ethernet cable plugged in you get a frozen black screen.

Try it and spread the word!

kitanii

We shouldn't have to, but unplug the ethernet cord and then start the game. When you're in the game plug it back in.

kitanii

Sorry false alarm.

Tried it three times before and it worked all three of them. Now I got the black screen again.

Sigh.