Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

KZ3 frozen and shutdown at 21:23 & 21:30 GMT.

Background - only started have issues with Killzone after PS3 patch 4.30.

4.30 wiped out an upgraded HDD. Reinstalled old and got system up and running again.

Whilst trying to install 1.14 controller would not work when agreeing to install 1.14. Eventually worked but now system is giving black screen. Every so often I will get language selection screen, once I started to get running script but again system froze.

Hope this helps.

I also did upgrade my hdd ... After that my killzone 3 has stopped working ... This problem must be because of hdd upgrade ... Someone else did upgrade hdd??

[ Edited ]

This has been happening to me for several months now and it also happened agian Today(11-18-12) At 10:58 EST Time. Hopefully you guys fix the problem so I can play multiplayer Killzone 3 is my favorite game and I can't even play it cause of this 1.14 freezing issue.

can we have an update if anything has been resolved yet? still causing same issues for me.... want to play the things i bought ..

This is the first time I have seen this thread and I will start to log the times and dates of my freezes. since 4.30/1.14 I have been having lots of system freezes.  The majority of which are not at the move screen, but can be in-=game, at the results screen, when switching to the next map etc...

I guess that you are asking for people to post as the dump file sent to your servers doesnt record the account name?  If the files do send the PSN name, then look up files sent from my account, otherwise I will post up here from now on when I experience a freeze.

If it helps I tried again but it froze after the PS Move screen.

Crash log sent at 23:07 GMT.

3:50pm EST sent  error report, Froze after move screen a min before

Two crashes:

One at the move load screen at 18/11/2012 6:43pm (GMT) - first time Iv'e had it occur at the move screen

One just before that at 18/11/2012 6:00pm (GMT) - When going into a clan match against the clan 'Russian Project' (Again, I'm not sure if this is linked somehow or not)

Either way, one of those crashes gave me a bit of corrupt data Smiley Sad

And now Ginrai ... You already have a solution for most of these buyers a broken game?

Thanks!

I always crash at the load screen since the update. Mind you this is on two different PS3 systems I have owned. My original 60gb PS3 and the new super slim PS3. Also with two different versions of Killzone 3, the regular copy and the trilogy copy. Same problem all the time. Freezing after the move screen. The game is unplayable. Froze on me again this morning, I'm in EST. I'm reluctant to try anymore now that I see people are getting corrupted HDD's and losing data.