Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

deerang22, if your are right, it will be awesome, i have no dlc installed still, i'll try it today!

man, I got some issues with Motorstorm2 PasificRift on plain PS3 console, because, don't install pshome app. GG devs, u're really "smart guys", if this will help!

reported on 13-02-2013 at 05:13

Russian Federation, gmt +7 (oldtime zome +6)

cech-K08 Sony PS3 Fat 80Gb

hdd changed to 500Gb Hitachi rpm7200

17:47 GMT

Well i tried the deerang22 method. I unistalled the patch, installed the Retro Pack DLC, restarted the game, cancel the patch, loaded the game, selected "Multiplayer" and then installed the patch from there.

Now the game don't freezes on the move screen anymore, but after the screen with th HDD reading icon (before the start of the cinematic opening) the game still freeze Smiley Sad. No fix for me Smiley Sad

I have the KZ3 normal edition and a PS3 slim with a 750HDD Hitachi

Want to add that my fix worked on another PS3 ( my friends ). My PS3 is a super slim 15 gb with an upgraded HDD Western Digital 320 gb.

Both the Ps3's i fixed i used the retro pack and the CE Killzone 3. Make sure you install the DLC through the PS3 menu and not the game ( download the DLC and manually install it ).

Also make sure you play single player a bit so the game makes a save file.

It should work on all super slims.

it took me 3 tries to download the 1.14 update. the first 2 tries just made my ps3 beep 3 times & restart. and, now all i get is a black screen...

ps3: ultra slim uncharted 3 goty bundle with latest firmware

This is getting beyond ridiculous... I am really trying to be a nice person and be patient, but with the lack of communication from any GG staff the past couple of months it really seems as though they could care less about us and this problem. In response to this, if this is not fixed I will for SURE never buy a future title from you guys again. I bought this game upon release for $60, and now I can't even play it at all. Right now that's looking like $60 completely wasted. I am a LOYAL customer, and if this is how you are going to treat me then you won't ever be getting my money again, plain and simple!

Any news on fixing this patch?  There is obviously some type of issue with so many of us have the same exact problem.  Maybe roll back to 1.13.

The only way I can get the game to even run is to cancel when prompted for the 1.14 patch, but then I can't play simulview with my son.

I'm a huge fan of the KZ franchise, but if you can't resolve this, I will not purchase future games from you.

Please do something.... get rid of latest patch and give us the older patch at least.

It is a joke that Killzone 3 does not work after I upgrade to v1.14, if I delete the upgrade data it runs perfectly, this is an issue reported since last year, WTF guys are you even trying to fix this? your game is amazing but your support says otherwise.

[ Edited ]

The new PS3 Software doesn't not help the freezing issue, I updated to PS software v4.31 hopping to fix the killzone 3 patch issue but still the problem persist, I'm going to throw this piece of crap a way... Guerrilla its not doing anything about this, I know its not important but I NOT GOING BUY ANY Guerrilla GAME EVER, thanks to their poor game support.