Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need players to play KillZone

Hey guys i have KillZone 2, 3 and Shadow Fall and are after some people to play online with since my friends i have don't play on that specific game. KillZone series is one of my favourite multiplayer games and is one of my faourite single player campaigns. I like playing on KillZone 2,3 and Shadow Fall but don't really have anyone playing on them i was wondering if anyone would like to add me so we could play. Everytime i play on the europe region most people who speak in game don't speak english so there is no teamwork going on as people speak all different languages. I end up having to play on American region servers which i have bad lag but i don't mind since they speak english which helps with the teamwork side. I'd like more people to play with on any of the KillZone games so if anyone wants to add me to play that would be great. I don't mind playing on any region so long as you speak english and are not kids i also don't mind any game mode but preferably Warzone.   

Re: Need players to play KillZone

I play killzone 2,3 alot. I get the same problem. I have some friends that play it to. they get very pissed off at them kind of people. my psn name us slang40 if you want to add me.

Re: Need players to play KillZone

I really miss KZ2&3.  They were both the best FPS/MP I've played.  My PS3 died on me after many hours of game play.  It was one of the original units and held up well.  I just can't get into KZSF.  IMO there are to many invisible players running around.  For a FPS you seem to get meleed as much as you get shot.  It would have been better to eliminate guns completely and just have players run around invisible, beating each other to death.  LOL.  If I still had a functional PS3, I'dd be glad to join you.  A lot of great memories.