Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Killzone 3 Multiplayer Error Code 10002

ok, yea, still cant play. why cant you guys at least respond? wth! Can you give us a timeframe so we dont have to continue checking, only to be disappointed. so pissed. would really like to play.

Hello,

Related to the lastest post of the error 10002 for killzone 2 and 3  i see that both sites of it are down.Same way as the 10002 error.It is because of a maintenance ,because the online is shut down for ever?Smiley Indifferent

We (players) need to have a feedback about this.

Thank you to take you time for this problem.

Cheer,Smiley Happy

Sebastien

I still can't connet, but I still see my boys on....:/WHAT THE **bleep**!!! It's been a week now and I can't play Killzone, but my boys who live here in the states can, even the once over seas can so what's up????? This is why i'm about to buy a Xbox One. I was thinking about buying a PS4, but I can't deal with these headaches:/ Home from work and bored-_-

[ Edited ]

I haven't been able to connect to Killzone 3 multiplayer since Dec 23 (2014).  Same error message.  No problems signing in to PSN, though.  A friend of mine who lives 1/2 mile from me and has the same ISP is able to connect to Killzone 3 multiplayer (it's a new account).

Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 server still down as of 3:00 p.m. GMT -5. I contacted Sony support to get information about the server status, but as usual the average CSR knew nothing.

GG if you ever read this forum anymore, we would like an update on the server status.

Yo this is crazy...for 3 days i cant seem to log on killzone 3. I see some of my clan playing and i get invited to play but i cant F#*king login. error code 10002 [15] is truly lame and needs to be fixed please sony i need give us a heads up on this matter.

Im gonna go bombard their fb. i dont know what else to do. file a complaint with the BBB lol just kidding dont ban me.

yeah WTF the servers down or what????????

Well guys, I think Sony finally pulled the plug on the KZ2 & KZ3 servers. They did it quietly and without warning, so don't expect any kind of an update on the server status. It wasn't making them any money; they want us to go out and buy a PS4 and spend money on Playstation Plus.

That sounds legit. I called up Sony yesterday and some lady reconnected me, but when I turned off my system I got that fucking error code. I called today and I got no help-_- If they think i'm going to buy a PS4 after this **bleep** them, i'm buying a Xbox One. At least I can play some Titanfall without any problems...I hope, so Microsoft here I come.