Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

john_wall_2011 wrote:
That was the reason, I can't believe I did that....is there any way to still play those maps or am I out of luck?

I can't give you any guarantees, but your best bet would be to call the PlayStation consumer service and explain your situation. The number for the US is 1-800-345-7669.

Community Team

Hi DarkMecha, I've sent you a PM - you can access it by clicking the little envelope icon in the top right corner of the forum area.

hey ginrai kan i become a mod/admin ? and do you play ? wanna play at youre side once Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Thanks Ginrai.....I really appreciate you helping me. I love KZ2 and KZ3! I have just one question, why can't I edit my profile on kz.com?
Community Team

Hi john_wall_2011, Killzone 3 profiles aren't editable on Killzone.com - only clan profiles have a customizable and motto.

I forgot to say it is the KZ2 profile not KZ3 that I can't change.
Community Team

Ah, I see. Certain features on the KZ2 site are no longer supported, although I'm not sure if profiles are one of them. I'll have to ask around a bit.

After seeing this thread i went back and checked mine, missing from dlc history. I too got the pack when it was free and then downloaded the bundle pack. Thanks

Community Team

Job4aGamer wrote:

After seeing this thread i went back and checked mine, missing from dlc history. I too got the pack when it was free and then downloaded the bundle pack. Thanks

PM sent - access it by clicking the little envelope icon in the top right corner of the forum area.

I'm having the same problem, could a dev help me out please?