Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

Just wanted to say Numtap helped me and everything is good now! Thanks Numtap!

I purchased the steel rain and retro pack off playststion store downloaded and installed them and both do not appear on my map list.

Have I done something wrong?

Guerrilla Games - Developer

holfx1 wrote:

I purchased the steel rain and retro pack off playststion store downloaded and installed them and both do not appear on my map list.

Have I done something wrong?

Hi holfx1,

Have you checked the region code on your disc with the requirements mentioned in the store? Basically it says you have to purchase downloadable content in the same region's store as your disc. So, if you have a US copy of Killzone, you need to buy the DLC in the US store.

Please check your region code with the code in the description of the store. If they are not the same, I recommend you contact Sony Customer Service because I do not have the tools to help you out.

Kind regards,

Numtap

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Hi,

Because I will be on annual leave, GG dev Ginrai will keep an eye on this thread. If you have issues with the Steel Rain pack disappearing, please post to this thread or send a private message to Ginrai.

Cheers,

Numtap

Well I downloaded all the MP maps today and I installed them, but when I went to get onto KZ3 and play them, it says I haven't gotten them yet. I am totally confused, any suggestions??
Community Team

Hi john_wall_2011, can you verify whether the region of your KZ3 disc matches the region of the PSN Store you bought the DLC from? A European copy of KZ3 will not work with DLC from the US Store, and vice versa.

That was the reason, I can't believe I did that....is there any way to still play those maps or am I out of luck?

Your outta luck i believe.. Smiley Sad

I to lost my steelrain map pack after the free trial was up even tho I bought the bundle pack. When I called sony they didn't know what was wrong and looked into the problem and called me back. They credited the 9.99 and had me re purchase it while on the phone and start the download. All is well now and the map pack is there.

Sony knows there's a problem just call and explain they should have records of the calls.

Jammer 

I bought the bundle map pack last month and now the steel rain maps are gone for me as well. My transaction history shows that I bought the bundle and the other 2 map packs are still available but not the steel rain pack.