Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

Dear Numtap,

same problem I bought the combo pack and the steel rain is gone

[ Edited ]

How do you even send someone a private message on these forums?

[ Edited ]

You click on that teeny tiny envelope above next topic.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

pinball002 wrote:

thanks. but will we all get our pack back? and it still says that im a ps plus user even though i got it from the welcome back thing and it has already been 2 months. im not complaining but just wondering. p.s. u should give everyone that lost the pack an other pack for free too.

Hi pinball002,

The PS+ promotion was limited to 30 days after which the Steel Rain pack is not available anymore unless bought. The people in this forum bought the map pack bundle and are therefore legally entitled to the content. Therefore I help them to get their content back.

From your post I cannot make up if you have the same problem, but if you have feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Numtap

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

[ Edited ]

Wow just wow, mine disappeared too for no apparent reason. I bought the 3 DLC bundle right after it was released, and I'd be happy to show a proof that I actually bought it.

It's just frustarting how I can't play the maps, GG please do something.

Note: My main account is Vaner-, and the account I bought the DLC from is KZ3-VOO. ( I had to create that account to match my game region, my copy is somehow EU)

Has anyone got an answer for this problem ? Just Ysterday I realized I didn't have the Steel Rain anymore, even when I bought the Map Pack Bundle ($9.99), and it does not apear on my download list... Only on my transaction list I can see that I bought it....

How can I download it again ?

Thanks...

You'll probably need to contact GG_dev Numtap about it.  Lots of games have issues like this but GG is one of the few developers I've seen that is jumping on it like a tiger on a sheep.  The response time is pretty quick.

Woot! My Steel Rain maps have returned Robot Very Happy

Phew, good to know I'm not the only one.

This is so unfortunate though, instead of just enjoying ourselves, PSN+ proves to be a burden more than an advantage to KZ3 gamers. I doubt after this I will get it (as I was previously thinking it).

Hope this can get fixed for everyone with a patch or something Smiley Frustrated

I am having the same problem as lot of people here. I originally got the free steel rain pack when I was a ps+ sub. And then at a later date I bought the map pack bundle. But then my ps+ ran out and I no longer have the steel rain pack anymore. But it makes no sense since I bought the complete map pack bundle that includes all 3 packs. I can even insert my game and go to add ons. It will say I bought the complete map pack bundle but then I look under steel rain and it says 4.99 like I never bought it. Also, under downloads I get no option for steel rain either. Makes no sense. Help me plz :-(