Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Guerrilla Games - Developer

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

ARES90_KM wrote:

I had the same issue too. 

First, I got the Steel Rain map pack free because of the ps plus and all of that...

Then I purchased the $9.99 offer for all the map packs, which includes, the steel rain map pack.

I think it was 1 week ago when I was going to join a friend and the game didn't let me join because I didn't have the steel rain pack.

What I did, fast and desperately, was to purchase the steel rain pack... I did it almost without thinking about it, but at the same time I felt "scammed".

I don't really want to whine about it, but I paid for all those maps, it's in my transaction history, I don't know if GG can do something about it, but I want a refund. I have all the map packs now but what happened to me is a bit scammy.

Hi ARES90_KM,

I completely understand your frustration, but unfortunately I cannot help you with a refund. You should contact Sony customer services and explain the problem and they should be able to help you. By now they should be aware of these issues.

Cheers,

Numtap

[ Edited ]

OMG! I finally found somewhere with answers...lol.   I just realized i seem to be having the same issue with the the PS+ trial expiring and even though i had purchased the bundle pack i can no longer access the steel rain dlc. Hopefully I'll be able to get some help. I still have my receipt that was emailed to me from sony with my purchases on it if that helps...Thanx!

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

Numtap wrote:

I have verified with TakahashiRyos-ke what the steps were that led to this glitch and have figured out a way to solve it. Our store team is currently looking into what caused the problem, but in the mean time I will offer people the same solution I offered TakahashiRyos-ke via a private message.

I too am having the same problem that everyone else is having.  I purchased the bundle after downloading the Steel Rain dlc free with +, but now that my plus has expired it is not giving me a way to re-download Steel Rain.  It only shows the Retro pack and From the Ashes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Louvelli wrote:

I AM THE LAW.....

I AM THE LAW......

I never post on these forums, but I'm having this exact same problem and I need compensation. I downloaded the Steel Rain map pack for free with my playstation plus subscription. Later when the Killzone 3 Map Pack bundle came out I purchased it for $9.99 thinking I would be able to keep all the maps I payed money for (regardless of whether or not I had previously downloaded one of them free) only to find out on the day my PS+ subscription has ended that I'm missing some of my maps. I only have the From The Ashes pack, and the Retro Pack still available in game and the Steel Rain pack is nowhere to be found. I checked and It's no longer on my download list either. I'd appreciate it if I could be contacted about this ASAP to have this issue resolved.

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

thanks. but will we all get our pack back? and it still says that im a ps plus user even though i got it from the welcome back thing and it has already been 2 months. im not complaining but just wondering. p.s. u should give everyone that lost the pack an other pack for free too.

Hey, just checking back in to see if there was any update on a fix for this issue yet. Didn't know if maybe there was going to be some sort of patch release or something similar coming soon or if there was some other way to sort this out. Thanks again!

You lose the maps if you don't continue ps plus. I didn't continue, so I just bought it and now I have it again. Can't you guys just do that too?

racingfan312 wrote:

You lose the maps if you don't continue ps plus. I didn't continue, so I just bought it and now I have it again. Can't you guys just do that too?

prob is that they got it with ps+ then while still with the service purchased the three pack bundle.  service dropped off but did not pick up the purchase map pack.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Best send Numtap (top of the page) a message.  He'll try and help you individually.