Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Guerrilla Games - Developer

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

Evilbob1234 wrote:

I get a network connection error code every time - it is 10014 [709].  but i know I am still connected because all of my friends can see me and I can play other games without any issues.

Hi Evilbob1234,

Going to send you a private message to get some additional info since this is not related to this thread.

Cheers,

Numtap

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

Hey Guys, same thing happend to me. Seems like all the maps out of Steel Rain are gone + some others from the "From the Ashes" map pack. Please help.

Ill make this short im having same problem as everyone else here just want what I paid for. Shocked something like this could happen help please.

Anybody going to respond what is the timetable or fix for this?
Guerrilla Games - Developer

tmg111 wrote:

Hey Guys, same thing happend to me. Seems like all the maps out of Steel Rain are gone + some others from the "From the Ashes" map pack. Please help.

Hi tmg111,

Not sure if you have the same problem. Where have you looked and which maps do you miss?

Cheers,

Numtap

I had the same issue too. 

First, I got the Steel Rain map pack free because of the ps plus and all of that...

Then I purchased the $9.99 offer for all the map packs, which includes, the steel rain map pack.

I think it was 1 week ago when I was going to join a friend and the game didn't let me join because I didn't have the steel rain pack.

What I did, fast and desperately, was to purchase the steel rain pack... I did it almost without thinking about it, but at the same time I felt "scammed".

I don't really want to whine about it, but I paid for all those maps, it's in my transaction history, I don't know if GG can do something about it, but I want a refund. I have all the map packs now but what happened to me is a bit scammy.

I AM THE LAW.....

if the psn+ expire can i get back my steel  rain pack? i download it in the bundle pack but i cant see it in my killzone 3 game

Thanks GG_Dev for responding.  I am pretty  sure it is the same problem.  I got my Steel Rain map pack as a PS Plus free  download, then I bought the $9.99 bundle.  I installed all the map packs and when my free month of Plus expired the Steel Rain Map pack disappeared.  I can verify that because I can't join my friends games. Also the game asks me if I want to purchase the Steel Rain map pack. 

The other map packs are showing as installed so maybe the maps are there but I played dozens of games now (switching lobbies many times) and  the only NEW map in the map rotation is Blood Gracht  in Guerrilla Warfare.   Mobile Factory and Tharsis Depot have not been in the rotation list since Steel Rain disappeared.

I am not worried about "From the Ashes" and "Retro Pack" maps as they do show in my download section. If anything, I can re-download them and installed them again.  Steel Rain on the other hand is not showing at all.  I think if I get my Steel Rain working again, everything will go back to normal.

Thanks to GG for response and NUTMEG hope everybody having issues gets square.