Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

Dev Numtap helped me solve the problem. Thanks to GG for the quick assist!

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

Hello. A Month ago with the welcome back program which included a free month of psn plus i downloaded the steel rain map pack for killzone 3 for free to try it out. As i liked it ibought the whole map pack bundle for killzone 3, which included steel rain, but this was before that content i got for free expired. The problem is that now that the steel rain i got through psnplus expired, the same content that came in the bundle i bought became unusable too, and now i connot use the content. I cannot redownload it either, as it asks me to pay for it, even though i already did. this is very frustraiting as i cannot use content i legitimately bought. I await your response and an effective solution.

Ps: My psn accont is: androrac

Sincerely : Andres Gomez

I'd tell you how to fix it dude but I think that's against the rules or some such **bleep**. The gg numtap will fix you up as soon as he see's it though. He's alright.

androrac wrote:

Hello. A Month ago with the welcome back program which included a free month of psn plus i downloaded the steel rain map pack for killzone 3 for free to try it out. As i liked it ibought the whole map pack bundle for killzone 3, which included steel rain, but this was before that content i got for free expired. The problem is that now that the steel rain i got through psnplus expired, the same content that came in the bundle i bought became unusable too, and now i connot use the content. I cannot redownload it either, as it asks me to pay for it, even though i already did. this is very frustraiting as i cannot use content i legitimately bought. I await your response and an effective solution.

Ps: My psn accont is: androrac

Sincerely : Andres Gomez

Yeah the same thing happened to me. The dev team should help you with it soon. 

I have not been able to play MP at all and I too did the PPLUS download.  I want to buy the bundle once this is cleared up.  All of my other MP games (COD, CREED, ETC....) work fine, but I am not able to play KZ3 online at all since this started.  What can I do?  Thanks for your help!!!

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Evilbob1234 wrote:

I have not been able to play MP at all and I too did the PPLUS download.  I want to buy the bundle once this is cleared up.  All of my other MP games (COD, CREED, ETC....) work fine, but I am not able to play KZ3 online at all since this started.  What can I do?  Thanks for your help!!!

Hi Evilbob1234,

Not sure if this is related to the thread because it does not sound as the same problem. Why aren't you able to play Killzone 3 MP at all? What is the problem?

Cheers,

Numtap

I get a network connection error code every time - it is 10014 [709].  but i know I am still connected because all of my friends can see me and I can play other games without any issues.

I got the steel rain pack with the welcome back +, and i dont have the + account anymore. I have the right to have the maps or not?

TY for the answer, im kinda confused

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Aquoon wrote:

I got the steel rain pack with the welcome back +, and i dont have the + account anymore. I have the right to have the maps or not?

TY for the answer, im kinda confused

Hi Aquoon,

I understand your confusion, but in this case you are no longer entitled to use the Steel Rain pack. The PS+ promotion was limited to 30 days and only as long as you have a PS+ account.

The trouble the people in this thread are having is that during the promotion period they bought and downloaded the map pack bundle. After the PS+ promotion ended it appears that the Steel Rain pack is disabled for them while they bought it and are legally entitled to use it.

Hope this clears things up to you (and others that might have had the same question).

Cheers,

Numtap