Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

I have the same problem as well after I bought the $9.99 bundle, originally downloaded the free DLC with the Plus subscription. I contacted Sony Support, and well they're "confident" anything bought from the PS Store can be redownloaded. Tried explaining to them it appears I haven't even purchased the bundle from the store. 

If I could get my maps back, that would be great Smiley Wink

Same thing here: bought the €9,99 map pack bundle, but the Steel Rain DLC won't show up in the game (I also had the free Welcome back Plus subscription). Redownloaded the Steel Rain DLC several times, but that didn't help.

Hope this will be solved soon as I'm looking forward to play those maps...

Bout to buy the bundle now cuz I need the newest maps and I miss my Stahl Arms from the "free" Steel Rain dlc I got from Sony Plus so GG you are probably gonna have to PM or email me this mystical fix. Please do so post-haste my good man. As for Sony, they are con-artist! And Sony Plus is a HUGE rip-off that sux balls. We all know it's true. p.s. even with the problems I've experience with KZ3 I love it so much I haven't even tried my Crysis 2 or bothered to buy black-ops, also known as the newest and supposedly bestest generic shooter... so what I'm saying is, hook me up with what is right...bad enough I miss out on EVERYTHING and didn't get any triple xp...had to earn my the hard way...and I have no clan so I got no big matches left....and I can't do that edge challenge and whip the asses of all and earn that money I need....and with 2 competent teammates I could soooo do it too......anyway...back to the point....GG HHHHHEEELLLLPPP....gotta have mah maps NOW....sorryass psplus....never again, free or not

If you're able to re-download the pack several times, then it doesn't sound like you have the same problem. The error people are experiencing is they can't download it at all because there is no indication in the Playstation Store that it was actually purchased. Maybe people just aren't voting for the Steel Rain maps when you play? You could try setting your preferred maps to the ones in the Steel Rain pack and  that should do the trick.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Hi BojoBoffo,

Just to be sure, could you check in the map preferences whether you have the Stahl Arms and Junkyard maps available? If you do not see it in-game it could be that our match making does not find any other players with these maps online (and in their playlist) at the moment you play, hence you are under the impression the DLC has vanished.

Thanks,

Numtap

Hey Numtap,

I just checked and both Junkyard and Stahl Arms maps are indeed available under map selection (not sure if they were there before). Also, under Downloadable content in the main menu of the game, there are 3 map packs now. Until yesterday only two DLC map packs were shown there. So looks like everything is ok now!

Thanks for the quick reply here on the forums, that's what I call excellent service!
I really hope the others here will have their DLC problems sorted out soon as well.

TakahashiRyos-ke wrote:

No, the only way to keep the free Steel Rain MP is to continue the Playstation Plus subscription.  If your PS+ subscription expires, the free Steel Rain MP gets disabled.  Presumably it would come back if you reactivate PS+.  If you bought the 3-bundle, then it 's a bug that the Steel Rain goes away on PS+ expiry, though.

i bought a year of ps+ and activated it half way through my welcom back free month, then bought the map pack bundle when it came out. the free month ended and but my year stepped right in, yet i lost steel rain and cant redownload it either. sux cuz i still have ps+ active even tho my free month ended and i bought the map pack!   >.< i took kz3 out and started playing socom 4 while waiting for this to be fixed Smiley Sad

on a side note all the minis games i downloaded for free say expired and im unable to do anything with those either. Smiley Sad

argggggggggggggg! bought a year of ps+ and seems like none of my stuff from the first month is good >.>

You should call sony, its sounds like a ps+ problem.

Any news on when we can get are maps back? Are you looking into the problem?

My steel rain dlc was gone yesterday but I have it back now.

Solid_phantom wrote:

You should call sony, its sounds like a ps+ problem.

Any news on when we can get are maps back? Are you looking into the problem?

i called and all they said was were aware of the issue and were working on fixing it. check back in a few days or keep trying. i asked if i could look for a forum board or blog on an update or if id even get an email about the issure being resolved and they said no. how are you guys fixing the problem? id really like to play kz3 again with all the maps i bought Smiley Sad i enjoy the junkyard lvl alot Smiley Tongue