Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

TakahashiRyos-ke wrote:
To reiterate my point: I _did_ download the 3-pack-bundle, which is supposed to include Steel Rain. But I seem to have no more steel rain any more, and I can't see it in the downloadables the way I see the other two map packs. I hope this gets sorted out soon, as I will be rather upset that I don't have anymore something I paid money for.

Out of curiosity, have you tried to delete your game data and re-download everything to see if that gets it sorted out?

This happened to me and one of my friends too. I got an e-mail back from GG saying I'll be updated when they know more, but I'm not sure if I'd actually be e-mailed.

It seems this only happened to people who got the Playstation Plus trial from the Welcome Back package. My friend and I both bought the 3-pack bundle and lost Steel Rain and can't download it again.

However, my friend who is (and has been) a Playstation Plus subscriber still has Steel Rain. He bought the 3-pack bundle as well. I wonder if he'll lose it too when his membership expires or if it's just broken for those who used the Welcome Back trial. Hopefully there's some way to fix this for the people who've been affected. If not, I'd be grateful just to get a voucher code to re-download the pack, and hopefully one for my friend too.

The same thing happened to me. I made a topic about it 

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Was-I-robbed/td-p/1080009

This happened to me also.  Emailed sony, but have to wait 24-48 hrs for a response.

All I can say is that a GG dev saw this thread and contacted me, and now I'm all sorted out.  I don't want to give out details of how that happened, because I'm not sure how much secrecy the dev wants to maintain.  But hopefully the GG team will also help out others, because it is their rightfully purchased material, and people don't deserve to lose it under these conditions.

Guerrilla Games - Developer

I have verified with TakahashiRyos-ke what the steps were that led to this glitch and have figured out a way to solve it. Our store team is currently looking into what caused the problem, but in the mean time I will offer people the same solution I offered TakahashiRyos-ke via a private message.

I am also having the same problem. It is frustrating as I cant join any of my friends games. I would love a solution to this! or If a developer can help me out it would be appreciated.

Re: How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

I also loss my steel rain maps, I had a voucher but saw that ps+ offerd it for free so i held on to it, I read the disclaimer that said I would lose it after my subcrition ended, so i used my code instead now after the subcrition ended I no longer have access to the map pack.

But I thought it was only the free games you don't get to keep, but you get to keep the free dlc.

[ Edited ]

No, the only way to keep the free Steel Rain MP is to continue the Playstation Plus subscription.  If your PS+ subscription expires, the free Steel Rain MP gets disabled.  Presumably it would come back if you reactivate PS+.  If you bought the 3-bundle, then it 's a bug that the Steel Rain goes away on PS+ expiry, though.