Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to retrieve missing Steel Rain MP maps

[ Edited ]

I really don't know how this happen but it's gone. I could go back and redownload it, but it's suddenly not in my DL history. However it shows that I purchase the product free in my transaction history.

Idk if a GG dev can tell me exactly how this happen, but I plan on calling Sony about it tomorrow because they aren't open on sundays.

Re: So My Steel Rain MP is Gone

are you a playstation plus user?

did you become a playstation plust user from the welcome back...thing?

might have expired

Yeah I know why now. Friend just told me.

Right, except even though I got the Steel Rain as part of the Welcome Back package, I ALSO bought the 3-pack bundle, which is supposed to contain Steel Rain. I hope this is not some kind of bug, and that we can get our rightful Steel Rain pack back, even though the Welcome Back offer has expired.

TakahashiRyos-ke wrote:
Right, except even though I got the Steel Rain as part of the Welcome Back package, I ALSO bought the 3-pack bundle, which is supposed to contain Steel Rain. I hope this is not some kind of bug, and that we can get our rightful Steel Rain pack back, even though the Welcome Back offer has expired.

has welcome back expired for everyone or only people who downloaded it?

Dynasty021 wrote:

I really don't know how this happen but it's gone. I could go back and redownload it, but it's suddenly not in my DL history. However it shows that I purchase the product free in my transaction history.

Idk if a GG dev can tell me exactly how this happen, but I plan on calling Sony about it tomorrow because they aren't open on sundays.

Wow, We got a dynasty sighting!!!

MummyCigarette wrote:

Dynasty021 wrote:

Wow, We got a dynasty sighting!!!

Lol yeah very rare seeing me around here now. Yeah I know the PS plus expires after today, but atleast I could still kept the steel rain map pack since it was FREE. So what was the point of even getting playstation plus if the free stuff/discounts are not going to be there anymore.

Sony ripped us.

Oh well doesn't matter now.

its a sales pitch to get some customers, personally i thing the "hack" on psn was done by sony so they could have a reason to offer it, that and the old games they gave away. ALSO<If you didnt read carefully it said anything you download for "free" will be removed once your subscription expires. But if you really want the maps just get the map bundle its only $10 bucks, like a dollar a map

To reiterate my point: I _did_ download the 3-pack-bundle, which is supposed to include Steel Rain. But I seem to have no more steel rain any more, and I can't see it in the downloadables the way I see the other two map packs. I hope this gets sorted out soon, as I will be rather upset that I don't have anymore something I paid money for.
Guerrilla Games - Developer

TakahashiRyos-ke wrote:
To reiterate my point: I _did_ download the 3-pack-bundle, which is supposed to include Steel Rain. But I seem to have no more steel rain any more, and I can't see it in the downloadables the way I see the other two map packs. I hope this gets sorted out soon, as I will be rather upset that I don't have anymore something I paid money for.

We are investigating this issue because that should not have happened. After the PSN+ free for use period ended, Steel Rain is supposed to be disabled, but not with people that actually bought the content.

NB. I sent a private message to TakahashiRyos-ke to get some additional info and offering a voucher to get the content back.