Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hey GG if you're not too busy this afternoon.....

[ Edited ]
I would like you to make me a patch so that I can watch all the 'in-game' movies when ever I want.

Also don't forget my last request, it seemed to have fell on deaf ears!

'I would love to see a development of the ’spectator’ mode into Killzone-TV.

Whilst watching KZ-TV you could tune into ’Live’ games and matches (much as it is now but with sweeping auto-sweeping cameras and a much more ’movie like’ approach) - I think PGR4’s replays look amazing and it would be cool to see killzone matches presented in the same way. The controller would give you complete controll of a ’flying camera’ as a secondary option.

Battle reply data could also be used as a playback function data so that you could save your (or any) good matches to the ps3 hard drive.

Channells could be ’Top Rankers’, ’Killer Clans’, ’Camping Kings" "Glitch Queens’ ’Stat Padding **bleep**’s".............the list goes on.

For me more than anything it would be a chance to study the way the really good players play, I would tune in!'

Will it be ready by tea-time???

Message Edited by jemmboy on 05-26-2010 01:23 PM
Message Edited by jemmboy on 05-26-2010 01:23 PM

Re: Hey GG if you're not too busy this afternoon.....

mickeydubbs wrote:
Yeah I don't think your last request was tpaid enough attention to. I mean you gave them a whole day to fulfil the work and yet they still didn't manage it - Unbelievable!!

i agree 100%, they really should get ther finger out!