Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

@ GG workers : Beta ?

Will there be a beta of Killzone 3 ?
Could 'normal' heavy fan's without a beta-account get in the beta if there comes one ?
Hope you guy's answer me , lol !
Greet's...

Re: @ GG workers : Beta ?

i believe there would most likely be a beta for KZ3

but i believe its some time away form now

hope they make it public so that we can find bugs/glitches faster Smiley Happy

Yeah I hope it to man... Some of those beta dudes are really poor on this game we play 24/7 lol !
They should have a beta for everyone , OR who isn't been offline for more then 3 day's ... lol

i'm sure there will be a beta

but it's too early to be said

i already made a thread about this and to answer your question yeah they will be making a beta so they can fix bugs, glitches and all other things for multiplayer

Yeah I know they will make a beta ..
But my question was more like , will it be open for 'non-beta' testers to ?
Because i play only this game .. Well tbh, I play BFBC2 when my friends asking it.. but that's not much...
I'm Killzone addict haha Smiley Very Happy

yeah most likely its going to be a closed beta or invite only and then go public or so

Well , I don't think thats pretty fair ...
We (yes i count myself as a hardcore Killzone player) i mean the people with the Cic level who still play's every day should be the beta testers for Killzone 3 .. No disrespect against Beta Testers , but i don't think you're so involved as much as we do with Killzone... I really even think you're people (beta's) don't love this game as 'we' do...

They're not going to just invite the people who tested KZ2 (they're blue beta name now doesn't guarantee anything, it's just to show who tested KZ2), some of them may be invited again but I can guarantee not all of them.

Rank, and play time should not really be taken too heavily into account. They're looking for TESTERS first, not just people who want to play the game for the sake of playing it before everyone else. And it's definately not about being fair, it's about making a better game.
Highlighted

EU testers who are in the beta trails will get access
US no idea your system all odd and more random

There will be a closed one invite only and maybe open who knows....

And beta testers should be from all areas not just the hardcore , there for feedback and bugs. Bigger the range the better.