Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error Code 20004 [751]

What is this about? Every time I go to join a match, it says this error code and says "Your scores cannot be processed for this game, would you like to quit the game?"

DEV Team, I know you are on here, so what is going on with this?

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Re: Error Code 20004 [751]

What this means is that the game did not receive a reply from the servers within 60 seconds. Usually the server should reply within a few milliseconds so this is quite unusual.

Can you look at the leaderboards without getting a network error? Can you create (or are you in) a clan to see if you have any issues there?

I'll ask someone to take a look at the server logs tomorrow to see if the server is actually receiving your requests but deciding to not do anything with them.

Bumping this so the original poster sees and hopefully replies to this.

We looked at the logs and all we could see are 2 logins and 12 games being joined and finished successfully over a period of 3 hours on 06 July. The most logical explanation to your problem is that some of the requests never reached the server and resulted in the timeout that you're seeing.

How often do you see this and at which point. Is it occuring for instance in the first game you try to join after you log  in or is it happening after a couple of games?

Is it happening when you get invited into a game by a friend or after a roll over from one round to the next ?

Sorry about the amount of questions.  Any info you can give can help us find the issue.

motherh666 wrote:

How often do you see this and at which point. Is it occuring for instance in the first game you try to join after you log  in or is it happening after a couple of games?

Is it happening when you get invited into a game by a friend or after a roll over from one round to the next ?

Sorry about the amount of questions.  Any info you can give can help us find the issue.

I don't know about the Op, but I can tell you what happened when I got the message. As I mentioned in the other thread, this only happened to me one single time (yesterday sometime between 12 and 1PM EST).

I usually play Ops and have never seen this message before. But yesterday I decided to play WZ for a little while. After joining a few games that had low player counts (presumably b/c matchmaking had just recently created those games), I backed out and tried to join another game (so it wasn't during a rollover to a new round). It took a really long time to get into the game, and when I did get into a lobby, I got a message saying "Your scores cannot be processed for this game. Would you like to quit the game?" I chose to quit the game. After that, I tried joining again and got into a game with no problem. I've played several games since then and haven't had the issue again.

Hello

I'm getting the exact same message. I'll join an online game of warzone without any trouble.  Any subsequent game begins with the same message. If I answer no to the option to quit I immediately enter the new game. The new game used to begin with a timer count down. This happens everytime I play. Any insight would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

I get this a lot, but its typically relegated to Ops matches.

Its happening again. I keep getting "Error Code 20004" each time i join a game, its even happening to my friends.. why does this keep happening? Anyone can help?

I have been getting the same Error code for the past 2 days.. And its not just me, my friends too.

There is something wrong, we can play in a game, but it doesnt record all our XP, ive been playing a lot for the past 2 days and i easily lost a good 30 000 to 50 000 xp. Sometimes i would make like, 9000 a match..

Thats a lot of work that i lost here. Can you check whats wrong? i did all in my power..