RAP-INVASION_95

Do many people still play killzone 3?

I might start playing Killzone 3 again if it has a "decent" amount of players...

boyce1uk

Re: Do many people still play killzone 3?

yeah just depends on what time u play

Billi_Bunter

RAP-INVASION_95 wrote:

I might start playing Killzone 3 again if it has a "decent" amount of players...

i would like to hope so.... I would like to get to CIC before KZ4 is released (if it does) and so would quite a few other players...... as the other post said ... depends on what time you go on.... i went into 2 empty rooms but on my third try i got into a 8v8 ops match  then later on a 12v12 warzone....hit and miss i guess ..but they are out there     :smileyhappy:

SantaKlausWithaK

RAP-INVASION_95 wrote:

yeah man. there's zillions still playing. in fact, its so full that sometimes the match making puts me in an empty room because all other rooms are full.

ONI-001

I hate that.. lol. sometimes I'll join in around 7-8am and get an empty game and think, man I must be the only one up, to only quit and join a new game that's full to the walls and full of balls busting activity LOL. seriouz bidnezz. 

it really does depend on the time too.. Im enjoying myself greatly, but it's still a pain trying to get a decent match going. Once I get into one, i don't wanna leave. 

funford24

RAP-INVASION_95 wrote:

since GG implemented that great matchmaking system of theirs it depends on time of day and how lucky you are to find a full match

C-Main

Rank #99 on KZ2 before I put it down, on KZ3 now and loving it!

ONI-001

funford24 wrote:

RAP-INVASION_95 wrote:

since GG implemented that great matchmaking system of theirs it depends on time of day and how lucky you are to find a full match

so how does that work?

funford24

[ Edited ]

ONI-001 wrote:

funford24 wrote:

RAP-INVASION_95 wrote:

so how does that work?

you mean the matchmaking, it was installed during one of the earlier updates here is the link to the despription:

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Announcements-Events/Patch-1-10-Incoming-full-patch-notes-inside/td...

before this I remember always finding a full match, didn't have problems with 4v8 or 1v4 

x_I_ELuSivE_I_x

Yeah, still a fair bunch. Only problem is they're always the same, or some noobs that just got the game. Same thing with clans for clan matches.