Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot Connect to Multiplayer Error 8001

I don't understand why they bothered keeping multiplayer in this game. In 2 years that I've had Killzone 2 I was able to get into aprox. 20 matches and finish maybe 5 fully every other time I tried I'd just get this same problem. Just took me an hour to connect to a match today finally. If they could just fix these problems this game can be great! I don't think I'll buy it however until the connection problems are fully issued. It's 2011 there is no reason a multiplayer game should have this pathetic problem. 

AngryCarSalesman wrote:

I don't understand why they bothered keeping multiplayer in this game. In 2 years that I've had Killzone 2 I was able to get into aprox. 20 matches and finish maybe 5 fully every other time I tried I'd just get this same problem. Just took me an hour to connect to a match today finally. If they could just fix these problems this game can be great! I don't think I'll buy it however until the connection problems are fully issued. It's 2011 there is no reason a multiplayer game should have this pathetic problem. 

It's a **bleep**ing Beta you idiot.

[ Edited ]

So Phantom **bleep**, Killzone 2 the full game was that a beta too you **bleep**ing moron?

[ Edited ]

Wow AngryCarSalesman, are you retarded? Who cares about the problems of Killzone 2 now? Especially when only you had them. The DC issue is affecting everyone atm so dont b1tch about that. Killzone 2 was perfectly stable. You can only blame your own environmental or financial problems.

AngryCarSalesman wrote:

So Phantom **bleep**, Killzone 2 the full game was that a beta too you **bleep**ing moron?

So people were and are still playing Killzone 2 right this instant despite them having all of the massive connection problems you did?

Have you considered that it might have been your Internet?

I thought all the idiots were on XBL, You guys clearly don't understand what I am saying. Maybe I need to break it down for you easier to understand, The problems in Killzone 2 are still going on today in Killzone 3, beta or not the same problems exist. It's too hard to get into a match.

No not the internet at all, just a **bleep**ty problem thats been going on in what could be a great multiplayer since KZ2 came out.

AngryCarSalesman wrote:

No not the internet at all, just a **bleep**ty problem thats been going on in what could be a great multiplayer since KZ2 came out.

You do know you have to use the Internet to connect to this great Multiplayer right?

Try Opening your ports on the PS3 or DMZ'ing it, if you don't know how I'll find a guide.

^^ I have no problems with it.

Be honest, what kind of Internet connection are you running? Stealing from Flanders are we?

AngryCarSalesman wrote:

I thought all the idiots were on XBL, You guys clearly don't understand what I am saying. Maybe I need to break it down for you easier to understand, The problems in Killzone 2 are still going on today in Killzone 3, beta or not the same problems exist. It's too hard to get into a match.

It this kid 4real? Seriously. IT'S BETA, NOT A FINAL GAME, IT'S BETA. Idiots are not defined by the gaming network, but defined by the presence of brains inside their heads. Something you dont have. How can you tell that Killzone 3 got problems if you didnt even touch the Disc yet? Srs. Start using your head. There were no problems in ~Killzone 2. Well, maybe for one person.