Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Best shooter game - Kudos devolopers :)

Hi All,

I have recently bought PS3 and after intensive research found Killzone 3 to be the best available multiplayer shooting game with excellent MOVE support and servers still up and running.

So just want to show my gratitude towards the game developers for this amazing game.

Just to let you guys know I am pretty good with my DS3 controller tried most latest shooting games but now DS3 feel out dated tech after using my MOVE on Killzone 3, its more real, alot more fun and for me its way more accurate(as good as mouse), so I bought it over all latest shooting game.

Thanks again for this amazing game.

If anyone else feels the sameway can reply to my post Smiley Tongue

Re: Best shooter game - Kudos devolopers :)

No one else wants to give kudos to devs for this amazing game???

Loved its multiplayer Smiley Happy , currently working on "Operations mode" its complicated for newbie like me but its amzingly designed, very addictive, room for a lot of strategies and I love the cutseens specially when it shows me Smiley Very Happy

Loving this game a lot Smiley Very Happy

I'll agree to this. killzone 3 is the best fps out there

Tankmen404 wrote:

It is, it is better than Shadow Fall, will not touch the PS4 until Watchdogs or Infamous I think

mseja wrote:

Tankmen404 wrote:

It is, it is better than Shadow Fall, will not touch the PS4 until Watchdogs or Infamous I think

Lol...I loved KZ3...but it's a stretch to say its the best....it's very noob friendly I'll give you that, and the graphics are good....

SF is a mess, spawn trapping, overpowered bots. Prefered 2 and 3 for MP

[ Edited ]

mseja wrote:

Spawn trapping...lol....I've never been base camped and I've been on many 5-0, 4-0 loss games....I can post pictures to show you the see of red around me where my whole team were the bottom in games....

Bots are easy to kill...I've played forest where the sky was full of them....all I did was use missle launcher + ammo crate, clear skies...I was quite happy to keep the skies clear to support the team...but so many self-serviing solo interested players complain about this....

Any1 who gets base camped is playing stupidly...you generally have 4 exits, emergency teleport, boost, cloak...etc...if you cannot get out in that then the problem is you, not the game...

KZ3 has far far worse base camping.....

The main issue is a lot of players thinking they are good and the step-up in skill being a shock from KZ3....

I liked the pace of KZ3 MP but it was really noob friendly in pubs.....if you play stupidly in KZSF you will die....

Killzone 3 IS THE Best Futuristic FPS out there.i give it 5/5.Killzone 3 needs more maps

swirve wrote:

mseja wrote:

Spawn trapping...lol....I've never been base camped and I've been on many 5-0, 4-0 loss games....I can post pictures to show you the see of red around me where my whole team were the bottom in games....

Bots are easy to kill...I've played forest where the sky was full of them....all I did was use missle launcher + ammo crate, clear skies...I was quite happy to keep the skies clear to support the team...but so many self-serviing solo interested players complain about this....

Any1 who gets base camped is playing stupidly...you generally have 4 exits, emergency teleport, boost, cloak...etc...if you cannot get out in that then the problem is you, not the game...

The main issue is a lot of players thinking they are good and the step-up in skill being a shock from KZ3....

I liked the pace of KZ3 MP but it was really noob friendly in pubs.....if you play stupidly in KZSF you will die....

KZSF is for the pros only. 

That's why it usually has around 800 players worldwide playing it right now...

As for the idea that KZ3 had worse spawn camping... I will have people try KZSF and reach their own conclusions.

Besides, 4-0 games are almost the norm especially with the pubstars and bot abusers.

Face it. KZSF just isn't fun. That;s why it's dead.

easy_target77 wrote:

swirve wrote:

mseja wrote:

KZSF is for the pros only. 

That's why it usually has around 800 players worldwide playing it right now...

As for the idea that KZ3 had worse spawn camping... I will have people try KZSF and reach their own conclusions.

Besides, 4-0 games are almost the norm especially with the pubstars and bot abusers.

Face it. KZSF just isn't fun. That;s why it's dead.

Skill segregation is a big problem...I agree on that...

I come up against squads and lose 5-0 in a 24ply game as the balancing is not right it happens...god forbid what the new players must feel like, when they dont even have a fighting chance.....