Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Another DLC question....

Is the DLC bundle worth getting? I've played killzone for lamost a year now. After taking a 3 month break from playing i wanna start again. 

Re: Another DLC question....

If you want the 100% trophy or if your game works get it, otherwise there isnt many playing this game, i assume as the patch 1.14 ruined my game with freezing issues.

I just pict it up the other day and im really likeing haveing more maps to play before it felt like i was playing the same 3 over and over again. Plus there are some really nice maps in the bundle hope . Hope that helps. I should add i only got them because i was given a gift card I dont normaly spend money on games.

I always enjoyed the DLC for Killzone 3. I don't know how many people still play though. I got on for a go round of Operations on Snowdrops last night and while bot full there was quite a few. Actually felt weird even holding the controller after playing Shadow Fall on PS4. I would have to learn the fame all over again. Anyway some fun maps, if you like the game then buy the DLC

PS I can spell but my phone and it's auto correct BS apparently can't.