Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A message from the old school

1st i want to say i love kz2 multiplayer its constant movement and mission structure is what has kept me playing for so long it was my 1st online game. To you devs plz take notice that its been a broken mess for sometime it has made many ppl in my clan and psn friends leave kz for good,these arent part time scrubs either these were hardcore beast,but the LAG that is present now plus all the cheating n boosting wore ppl thin including myself.This isnt a post of complaints etc im still on kz daily still play in clans etc.im just someone who has put in a heck of alot of time into this game that wanted to tell you regardless of the flaws many of us have stayed n will til kz3. Im begging you at GG to plz fix the clan system in kz3 bring back the you lag pce out magic button that used to boot laggers to a private burning island where they can lag eachother to death. I miss the competetive edge a team with skill used to have over other clans instead of oh were facing them lets use net tools and become un killable ,in the old kz days very rare now everyother match. Im here for good lag sux so does boosting but i love this game MAKE me love kz3 listen to your fanbase that is still here we are here to play competetive and for fun dissapoint the cheaters n boosters not us .

Re: A message from the old school

i think thats why naughty dog have been working with GG on KZ3..

tech issues like lag...framerate ect...

yuval wattup Smiley Tongue im not ripping GG they made a bad a **bleep** game and there will always be cheaters but i also know that if you punish them and narrow the paths to the darkside of gaming it would start minimizing such said offenses kinda like if the USA would implore my idea for r4p3st and pedephiles Cut theyre twigs n berries off and minimize the desire to such offenses.Robo ftw Smiley Tongue and president
Highlighted

robot!
how r u bro!

i know ur not ripping GG

hope we get some match time soon

ur one of the few i still have in my FL list...that have been abcent or not in the same times as i am