Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 3D support thread

MrMouse10 wrote:

Maybe you would be kind enough to tell us which TV's you set Killzone 3D up for, because there is a hell of alot of different TV's mentioned here and hardly anyone saying it is Crosstalk free !!!!

Personally i have a Sammy 50C680 and PS3 gaming is horrendous in 3D.

Films are pretty good thougth, so please explain which tvs you tested so you can help at least those owners !!

Thx

Paul

I have the same TV, strange yours looks bad... I was blown away how good it looked on mine... Game mode on.. I did do a lot of tweaking to get the picture to my taste and I am using some aftermarket glasses rather than the sammy ones... if need be ill post up my settings.

For all you sony bravia 52lx900 owners i've somewhat improved the quality of my image for killzone 3d. the game is played in "game mode" using the default factory setting, i have the shutter glasses brightness set to "high"  and have found by adjusting the 3d depth to +2 has eliminated alot of the crosstalk i experienced earlier. its good but not perfect. if guerilla or anyone else with the same setup has other suggestions or alternative settings pls post . motorstorm  pacific 3d rift is definitely the best 3d game available atm with little to no issues on the bravia. but im sure with i few extra tweaks killzone3 could be better. guys what are your thoughts?

Spidaso wrote:

MrMouse10 wrote:

Maybe you would be kind enough to tell us which TV's you set Killzone 3D up for, because there is a hell of alot of different TV's mentioned here and hardly anyone saying it is Crosstalk free !!!!

Personally i have a Sammy 50C680 and PS3 gaming is horrendous in 3D.

Films are pretty good thougth, so please explain which tvs you tested so you can help at least those owners !!

Thx

Paul

I have the same TV, strange yours looks bad... I was blown away how good it looked on mine... Game mode on.. I did do a lot of tweaking to get the picture to my taste and I am using some aftermarket glasses rather than the sammy ones... if need be ill post up my settings.

I would certainly be interested to see your settings if you dont mind

What glasses are you using ?

Also, i tried game Mode and it looked AWEFUL !!

Cheers

Paul

anybody know where to get and have tried aftermarket glasses for samsungs?

i live in canada and would be intrested in trying diffrent glasses to see if it helps.

[ Edited ]

( Panasonic TC-P65VT25 )

Zombiewraz  Canada Eh.. This Place should not be far from U Up there in that Great White North, they look safer than, that open LC shutter concept glass at the bottom of the frame

.http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?product=1610284&language=en-CA

Cheers Happy Fragging!!!

OASIS

I just bought the LG 42LX6500, I think this is a budget 3D TV and a lot of people question the quality of LG I think.

Movies and TV in 3D is great.   So far, I only tried one 3D game and that's Killzone 3.  Why not start with the best I thought? Smiley Happy

In the beginning I had some ghosting,  so, although I was very impressed to see the future of gaming at my home, the ghosting was a bit of a spoiler for me.

Today, I tried my TV's "game mode" for the first time and it's definitely MUCH better, although it hasn't disappeard entirely.

The 3D depth setting in Killzone is set to 90%.

So, all things considered, I really love Killzone 3 in 3D, but I must say it's really intense, both gameplay and 3D, so it's not like relaxed gaming when playing Drake's Fortune 2.  Smiley Happy

-Kris

I've been playing with a Samsung and 1.4a hdmi cable, don't really find double images and movies are razor sharp. However all my 3d games look kinda the same, there's little ghosting and stuff in the foreground etc look brilliant, but I've noticed that objects further in the distance have a strange look to them, almost like it's watery or kind of crystalised if that makes any sense. I don't get this with movies, the 3d is stunning. I'm thinking it's maybe due to games having their resolution greatly reduced. Does anyone else notice the graphics in the distance have a kind of odd look, like your viewing them through some strange filter or something? Like I said, it's not a strictly Killzone issue, all games seem to do this. And it's not hardware related because my movies in 3d look amazing.

I got some ghoasting for first time today. I turned my glasses on and off and problem fixed

Fisherandsons wrote:
Does anyone else notice the graphics in the distance have a kind of odd look, like your viewing them through some strange filter or something?

I know exactly what you mean, i think that is 3D gaming for you :-(
I love 3D but for games, its been a big let down :-(
Motorstorm Apocolypse Demo is no better !!

THE BEST FPS GAME WITH 3D SUPPORT...FLAWLESS!! I love to play this game in 3D, I have not problems whatsoever. I have a Sony HX800 default settings (I dont know how to tweak it) and it runs great, imagine how will run if I tweak it...OMG!!!