Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 3D support thread

[ Edited ]

i have a samsung 50inch plasma and was having the same "ghosting issues" as other players,

i read this forum and tried changing my HDMI cable' with spare (cause it was shorter )cable .

apparently it  was a better quality cable then the one i was using and solved my 3d issues with killzone.

even noticed a change for the better when watchin 3d movies.

Cables are the issue

Cheers for the advice guys

happy in 3d land now

I seriously have to correct you here!

There are no HDMI cables that are better or worse for 720p 3D signals - buy as cheap as possible!

Why you would think that optical out has anything to do with 3D I dont know - the optical out is for sound, not for the image...

I have not problems with my cable. But it's software related. My aspect ratio is full 16/9, overscan is something you can enable and disable. When you are watching movies or play games it's always better to disable overscan so you can have 1.1 mapped. Another example is vidzone: if you enable overscan it's all perfect, but when you disable it you see some grey lines at the edge of the screen. I think that when programmers makes games they test final code on tv's with overscan enabled.

Before the game came out, I had to tweak settings for the demo, but NOT for the beta. However, now I have to tweak for both. So there was some changes once the game went live.

OMG some times you just cant help stupid :-/

Buy quality cables people anyone with 2cents of Home Theater knowledge will tell you this is number 1 and a power current supressore and filter is 1.5

Hey there folks.

I have a Samsung 8 Series 3D tv and I am GUESSING that my 3d cable is a HDMI 1.3 one.

If i get a 1.4 HDMI cable will the quality in Kz3 3d improve?

And if it does, will it improve dramatically?

Thank you.

GaIatasaray_35 wrote:

Hey there folks.

I have a Samsung 8 Series 3D tv and I am GUESSING that my 3d cable is a HDMI 1.3 one.

If i get a 1.4 HDMI cable will the quality in Kz3 3d improve?

And if it does, will it improve dramatically?

Thank you.

If you are playing in 3D yes, go back one page and select one of the cables I posted. Not doing so is like buying a forumula 1 car and puting pump gas into it.

Ahh thank you.

question than.

1.3 HDMI cables are perfectly capable of displaying 3D content in ps3 but a 1.4 is just clearer eh?

i am sure it is worh the update than.

I live in Turkey so it might be hard to find those cables, but i will go with the official SONY 1.4 hdmi cables.

GaIatasaray_35 wrote:

I live in Turkey so it might be hard to find those cables, but i will go with the official SONY 1.4 hdmi cables.

Turkey! Are you a terrorist?

Smiley Wink

ok gone out and purchased high quality and speed 15.8Gbps 1.4 hdmi cable. i'm sorry to say the cables are not the issue. i'm still getting slight ghosting on my sony 52lx900. stop posting and blaming the issues on cables as i can confirm its not the case. Guerrilla we need an explanation and solution pls.... you implemented the 3d you have the answer. i spent $3500 on this tv i expect quality 3d image. Smiley Sad