Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 3D support thread

I love to play Killzone in 3d but a little problem. When i play 3d with no 16/9 overscan i have a vertical line at the extreme right of the screen. So i must play in 3d with overscan and 2d without overscan.

Panasonic 3D

its your HDMI cables

It's not our HDMI cables. Movies played from the PS3 display perfectly fine. The beta version worked perfectly fine. Stop blaming the hardware. Something changed in the software since the beta and that resulted in the f*ed up 3D mode. This thread is supposed to help people with 3D problems and unless you have the same exact hardware configuration (3D TV) working now after you had the same exact problems before, I highly doubt you are qualified to give that support that is needed.

No personal insults intended, but "its your HDMI cables" is a pretty speculative "solution" since you have NO idea what our HDMI cables actually look like. 

Is there any statement from GG concerning that issue yet? Will we see this patched or get a solution somehow for that?

[ Edited ]

xzentorzx wrote:

It's not our HDMI cables. Movies played from the PS3 display perfectly fine. The beta version worked perfectly fine. Stop blaming the hardware. Something changed in the software since the beta and that resulted in the f*ed up 3D mode. This thread is supposed to help people with 3D problems and unless you have the same exact hardware configuration (3D TV) working now after you had the same exact problems before, I highly doubt you are qualified to give that support that is needed.

No personal insults intended, but "its your HDMI cables" is a pretty speculative "solution" since you have NO idea what our HDMI cables actually look like. 

Is there any statement from GG concerning that issue yet? Will we see this patched or get a solution somehow for that?

I have the same TV as him and my 3D works brilliantly! I have tested the TV with a variety of cables in this issue was recreate able by the choice of HDMI cable. Not exactly a 3D factor just **bleep**ty cables. So calm down JR, dont u have school anyways? Because you apparently do not understand how 3D works. For one his issues is not plausable to be software related so stop jumping on the GG bashing bandwagon and learn wtf your talking about.

iceblue1188 wrote:

I have the same TV as him and my 3D works brilliantly! I have tested the TV with a variety of cables in this issue was recreate able by the choice of HDMI cable. Not exactly a 3D factor just **bleep**ty cables. So calm down JR, dont u have school anyways? Because you apparently do not understand how 3D works. For one his issues is not plausable to be software related so stop jumping on the GG bashing bandwagon and learn wtf your talking about.

As I said, I did not intend to attack you. I'm aware that there can be issues with old cables (1.3), I got myself a 1.4 one right with my 3D TV. What I wanted to point out is that this error obviously is not TV related since it occurs on Samsung, LG and other models. Also watching 3D movies works as I already said perfectly fine with aforementioned HDMI cable and the beta also worked totally fine on exactly the same TV + cable combo. What else than a change in the software would you consider the problem? I'm sorry if I offended you somehow... All I really want is an official statement telling me what is wrong here. 

[ Edited ]

xzentorzx dude im not sure what your TV is doing or id help I was trying to help Matteox. We can all guarantee the software did not change from person to person. And mine works end to end brilliantly. So we can say the hardware is the factor here, and if you follow not particularly this game but issues ingeneral with this support we can reconize the hardware variations are a vast majority of problems people have. Most are introduced bc people get tight with there money and also dont want to end up like me and look around and say holy hell I spent over $1,000 on cables.

These are the cables I can verify work on this setup. Any other one even in 2d at times have shown the issue of the white jittery bar on one of the lines of the TV.

monster cable hdmi THX 1000hdx

Monster THX HDMI Ultimate 1000 HDX, 17.8Gbps

Monster Cable - M Series M2000HD HDMI A/V Cable

And as I've said before if you are having issues make sure you are not runing the cables through a reciver. If one device is working perfectly try swapping cables too.

If the product is produced for 3D then its just basicly 2 images scaled down to half of 1080 each side by side and the publishing software overlays them. Then its simply having the hardware to control the shutter on the glasses to seperate each eyes positioning and fixaction.

And Matteox I dont know why your adjusting overscan to begin with and in what periphial you are doing that in. Try refering to the post with my settings I dont have to make any adjustments going back and forth. Panasonics 3D technology is the best on the market and it does its job in the AUTO setting so leave the TV on Auto and your Aspect ratio to FULL.

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,

While we have a dedicated support thread for network errors and Move/Sharpshooter this was not available for 3D yet. We have tried to create the best 3D experience for all players and TV's. We can't provide support for every individual TV of course. But if you have any specific 3D issues with Killzone 3 please post them here. We'll have a look and try to figure it out.

Thanks,

Lev

I tried everything, nothing works, your game just sucks(3D TV - joke??).. tried everything change all setup in my TV nothing >>  it's still **bleep** 

+

+

+

+

+

='s ALOT OF

CHEERS

OASIS

When I heard killzone3 was supporting stereoscopic 3d i went out and purchased an sony 52lx900 thinking that would be the best setup to play your game on. In australia these sets are very expensive, so i was very disappointed to experience crosstalk/ghosting while playing my helghast edition. i experienced double image in some cut scenes and on the end of my m82 gun. can these issues be fixed?. are they software or hardware based?  hope you can help coz it really ruins the immersion. thanks guys.

IIOASISII - Dude your reciver is so sick!! 

GezForce - 3D TV techknology goes as follows. Panasonic plasma, Samsung LED/LCD, Sony LED/LCD, Philips.

I am really puting the Ghoasting issues alot on the hardware and cables people are using. And make sure nothing is blocking the IR sensor to your glasses. That will make the shutter confused and you will see double images as if the glasses were not on.