Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3D support thread

Hi all,

While we have a dedicated support thread for network errors and Move/Sharpshooter this was not available for 3D yet. We have tried to create the best 3D experience for all players and TV's. We can't provide support for every individual TV of course. But if you have any specific 3D issues with Killzone 3 please post them here. We'll have a look and try to figure it out.

Thanks,

Lev

Re: 3D support thread

I'm having a problem with double images sort of a ghosting effect and the only way I can get rid of it is by turning the 3D down but I have to turn it so far that it is not really in 3D anymore.

The_Wafler wrote:

I'm having a problem with double images sort of a ghosting effect and the only way I can get rid of it is by turning the 3D down but I have to turn it so far that it is not really in 3D anymore.

Have you tweaked your TV #D ratio settings instead of game settings? I had to do that for single player, however multi-player is great at default settings.

Who cares about 3D? Barely anyone here has a 3DTV. Sort the gameplay out first! Read the forums!

camwoad wrote:

Who cares about 3D? Barely anyone here has a 3DTV. Sort the gameplay out first! Read the forums!

Stop jacking the thread, although you are right

I got a Samsung 40C750 LCD 3D TV. Hardcore double images ghosting whatever... Single + multiplayer... Can't play 3D that way... It worked perfectly fine in the beta thou... You should really work on a fix for that. Some people bought the game because of the 3D (like me).

Highlighted

LevTrin12 wrote:

Hi all,

While we have a dedicated support thread for network errors and Move/Sharpshooter this was not available for 3D yet. We have tried to create the best 3D experience for all players and TV's. We can't provide support for every individual TV of course. But if you have any specific 3D issues with Killzone 3 please post them here. We'll have a look and try to figure it out.

Thanks,

Lev

this can't be good...i bought the 3D sony because of this game...i haven't tried it yet but thread like this doesn't provide confidence.

Johhhhhhhhhh de devs are alive

As posted before LG 47lx9900 3d led tv brand new, bought for this game is unplayable. Massive ghosting and double images, everything looks low res and watery, makes me feel sick, even at a setting of 30% no good had to turn 3d off. A shame really as the game would rock in 3d.

I was chosen to play at sony's killzone 3 event in australia, unfortunate guerrilla couldn't make it. I played it in 3D. I appreciate the sense of spacial depth you've added rather than gimmick like trickery.

Although i enjoyed the implementation of avatar esque 3D. The problem was ghosting, I was dissappointed because being sony tv's run by sony itself, it means either poor rendering of 3D or sony didn't bother to adjust their tv's.

From what i have read the beta multiplayer worked almost flawlessly but singleplayer ghosted terribly.

I aadvocated for geurrilla to implement stereoscopic 3D, Its unfortunate, graphics and screen ghosting

are affected.