Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

online progression not saving?

so i;ve decided to come back to Killzone 2 multiplayer after many years of not playing and try and obtain the platinum. when I go to play online none of my progression saves when I quit out and im back at the same level and xp that I was at the beginning of the game, Does anyone have any insight into this problem and how to fix it?

Re: online progression not saving?

It's a touch-n-go situation right now...😳😁

thanks, I guess I'll just have to keep playing until it decides to save my progression

it starts saving my progression after the 4th game which is slitghty annoying

I've just spent 3hrs playing and all for nothing as all my many xp did not save despite unlocking in lobby!

Having this same problem. evry 4th match that is save. 

Does administration will fix this problem?

Everyday I try to make around 2000 points and I write it down after every game because everyday I lost about 300-400 points. 

Also when you try to see someones profile than you get error page. GG doesnt give a fu..k about KZ2 anymore. Oh they dont give a crap about any KZ game.

Highlighted

the stats ranking/friends rankings page has not been working since december,every time i play and log out,the next time i log in most of my previous score has disappeared.i have tried to contact sony/gg about the maintenance side of kz2 servers but as usual you dont get any answers from them...