Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎06-10-2009

Re: noobs blocking your way?

yeah I hit them and their screen goes red and the assume they are under attack they soon scarper
Registreret: ‎03-26-2009

Yeah I had this noob run infront of me when I threw a grenade, and I died because of it.
Registreret: ‎04-27-2009

I was adjusting controller sensitivity, but forget i was standing in front the door, completely blocked the way. By the time I finish, someone teamkilled me! lol.
Registreret: ‎05-18-2009

[ Redigeret ]
I get a lot of suicides with the rocket 'cause people just pause in the doorways. Whatever though. This problem has been prevalent ever since counter strike came out. You *** a rush b/c some guy stands at a choke point...hahaha. Classic but yes, very annoying.

If you happen to be a noob and just are camping a doorway. Just duck for everyone else's sake
Meldingen ble endret av IzzyJ den 06-29-2009 07:48 PM
Registreret: ‎06-29-2009

Ya i hate that but what I hate even more is when thet use tactians and place them inside the enemy base. Its so annoying THERE SO STUPID LOL.
Registreret: ‎03-31-2009

KING-OLI wrote:
does anyone else get really annoyed when people block up doorways and passages, who are on your own team which leaves you dead or stuck? i get really annoyed about this because it gives the other team an advantage by having you all stuck in one place. most of my suicides are off my own nades that bounce off a team members back !

turn friendly fire on and light them up :]
Registreret: ‎07-18-2009

LOL. People get in my way (esp. when I toss a nade), but I get in people's way too. Therefore, it cancels eachother out, and no one gets in anyone's way.
Registreret: ‎07-20-2009

i agree that is annoying then before u know it u dead however it teaches grenade throwers a lesson no offence
Registreret: ‎05-30-2009

i came across this problem and the guys online name was BLOCKIN*THE*DOOR... And all he did was stand there and block all teammates from getting through...
Registreret: ‎07-18-2009

xSQUAD_LEADERx wrote:
i came across this problem and the guys online name was BLOCKIN*THE*DOOR... And all he did was stand there and block all teammates from getting through...

Wow lol