Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎12-10-2009

Re: noobs blocking your way?

Yes that really annoys me. it happen to me lastnight. This lil noobblocked up the doorway when i was shooting so ended up shooting him, i couldn't even move and because he was in my way the enemy player shooting at me managed to kill me because of him loosing us the game which i was quite narfed about as i had nearly killed him. and then later on this other person ran infront of me when he saw me cleatly throwing a grenade and it bounce of his big nooby head (lol) and came back and killed me. this got me furious and there was nothing i could do apart from accept it.

Games like this require teamwork and by doing what they are doing they are spoiling the players fun and the game. i always check if another player is behind me or infront as i like to treat it as real as possible to keep the intensity up and people like that who just do what ever and lose everyone the game and get you killed just annoys me so much.

But anyway thats me lol.
Registreret: ‎01-14-2010

hey everyone, this is my first post. oorah. when im at a doorway, i go to the left side so that just my rifle sticks out. and sometimes after i storm the ISA staircase in radec academy there's sometimes a heap of ISA's waiting to ambush. if i go up, i crouch so that the person behind my can shoot over me (not enough time to move) but cant get through till the ISA are dead or i am. does that count for blocking doorways?
Registreret: ‎12-28-2009

That small hallway on the helghast side of Radec is always a **bleep** storm during bodycount. I especially hate the noobs that put the spawn points right at the top of the stairs lol.

P.S.: Post 1!
Registreret: ‎01-22-2010

callumere wrote:
ye i agree - i think this is even more annoyin than ppl camping

Camping / Sniping is an important part of the game. Live with it, dude.
Registreret: ‎01-22-2010

energysea wrote:
I think it's funny how some players feel they are superior to others. "get out of MY way". everyone has a right to play the game anyway the want!! if i'm blocking a doorway, it is for a reason. if someone starts hitting me on my "Team", it will just make me stand there even longer. come on get a grip girls!!!!

Very true.

Very likely that YOU (veteran) were blocking the noobs retreat from fire ?
Registreret: ‎10-09-2008

This annoys me to no end, especially when I have to hit some people 5 or more times before they move, usually in that case the second I am able to get by someone is waiting there with their sights aimed at me lol Same with people who walk in front of me as i am throwing a grenade...this is more of an innocent mistake as its a little harder to notice but still annoying none the less
Highlighted
Registreret: ‎02-25-2009

yes yes yes, so very irritating especially on Radec Academy right outside of the spawns.