Svar
Pazan3
Registreret: ‎06-21-2009

Re: noobs blocking your way?

Esecially on blood gracht if ur helghast and ur tryna get down that tiny ramp its very annoying i just hope friendly fire is on and shoot the NOOB in the back of the head with my revolver =D
FUBAR_UK1
Registreret: ‎07-26-2009

[ Redigeret ]
These so called Noobs will be poppin' a cap in you in a few weeks or so...Chill out girls!

Edit: Swearing!
Meldingen ble endret av IzzyJ den 07-28-2009 07:24 PM
BubbLe_MonKey
Registreret: ‎03-05-2009

[ Redigeret ]
A quick whack to the head followed by "GET OUTTA THE WAY HEAD" should do it ! LOL

Edit: Swearing!
Meldingen ble endret av IzzyJ den 07-28-2009 07:25 PM
kx2250
Registreret: ‎02-28-2009

go Around!!!
SabatogeEgo
Registreret: ‎07-23-2009

[ Redigeret ]
yeah hit em or use a mic and say ...=] wah suxs is when dey do dat....and friendly fire is on? smh ill shoot ppl heads off forget dat nuffin STANDSS INMY WAY! MUWAHAHAHA! Jk =] but hate it when u throw a granade n it bouces off ur teamate head n comes to u or misses smh it realli stupid

Reason for edit: Swearing!
Meldingen ble endret av IzzyJ den 07-31-2009 06:33 PM
Cloudypie
Registreret: ‎03-14-2009

Wooowww, the coincidence of seeing that thread is craaaazy. Just today I was getting really annoyed at that and as soon as I pressed forums, I was gonna post a thread about it, though I don't really post often. Then I saw it and baaam. Oh man, today I was playing and like I don't know if they were noobs but they were bloody idiots, like in Radec, how there are lots of small pathways, like the one that leads down into the HG base, from that narrow hallway thing. Yeah well, I went down to put some HG down, so I get some kills and move to go up the stairs and somewhere else, but some fool engineer is just standing there, while there are like 20 HG coming at us, and if he/she wants to die. Whatever. But this Einstein won't let me through, I get shot, and I die. SECOND ANNOYANCE, it seems that when I shoot someone with like a shotgun or something, they don't die, but they shoot me from FARTHER and not a headshot or anything and randomly I'm dead. Mad annoying. Anyway, fun game, good game (y), most importantly, JUST a game. =D

P.S that dude whose name was like "BLOCKIN*THE*DOOR" hahaha pretty funny.

walex19
Registreret: ‎08-14-2009

OMG! Yes! Happened a lot today, I kept cursing at the TV lol
energysea
Registreret: ‎03-11-2009

I think it's funny how some players feel they are superior to others. "get out of MY way". everyone has a right to play the game anyway the want!! if i'm blocking a doorway, it is for a reason. if someone starts hitting me on my "Team", it will just make me stand there even longer. come on get a grip girls!!!!

Recurracy
Registreret: ‎03-30-2009

Get off the forums right now. I'm serious.
Recurracy
Registreret: ‎03-30-2009

Sorry for double posting (I don't know how to edit posts, I checked "Options" in my posts but there isn't an edit button AFAIK)

Yeah, those guys are REALLY annoying. And what's even more annoying is that they won't get outta the frikkin way, even after chucking a nade to their head.
And I don't need to 'get over it'. People just have to be less of an **bleep**.