Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
KING-OLI
Registreret: ‎04-20-2009

noobs blocking your way?

does anyone else get really annoyed when people block up doorways and passages, who are on your own team which leaves you dead or stuck? i get really annoyed about this because it gives the other team an advantage by having you all stuck in one place. most of my suicides are off my own nades that bounce off a team members back !
renegadesquad
Registreret: ‎04-21-2009

Re: noobs blocking your way?

ya i hate that they need to get out of the way when they see a whole bunch of green dots on the radar. they should be respawned somewhere else but not be killed for it.it should automaticly put them somewhere close but not right up in their own temate's face
rardan
Registreret: ‎04-06-2009

These guys are a nightmare, you said it you end up dead and they walk away. Coms are good so they should hear you shouting at them.

renegadesquad wrote:
ya i hate that they need to get out of the way when they see a whole bunch of green dots on the radar. they should be respawned somewhere else but not be killed for it.it should automaticly put them somewhere close but not right up in their own temate's face

renegadesquad wrote:
Jon_Cully
Registreret: ‎04-14-2009

Hit them a few times and they will get the point.
whistler0
Registreret: ‎04-01-2009

I'm fairly new to KILLZONE and yes in the beginning I did jam up some hallways, so I'd like to apologize to anyone that might have gotten jacked-up because of me. With that said I did learn fast to keep clear of chokepoints and watch the screen for friendlies. Using the earbud does help out and team work with non-team members is better than WARHAWK or RESISTANCE.
KING-OLI
Registreret: ‎04-20-2009

to be honest im a bit stubborn and if i meet someone on a stairway and get stuck i usually do hit them with my gun a few times when i could easily let them down :smileyvery-happy:
lebfes
Registreret: ‎05-03-2009

Sometimes they (anyone not just noobs) may have just spawned or arrived at such a location and are pinned down. Nothing more annoying when finding yourself in that situation and having your back blocked by a pushy wipe so you get killed. Satisfaction is watching and hear them lip about it then get killed as soon as they pass - then they seem to shut up for the remainder of the game. It is a game isn't it? Take it easy folks and relax a bit. And no I am not a noob - my rank is within the 5k zone.

Nothing worse then listening to the "experts" spew crap over a game. Just kidding I actually like listening to the crap...my friends and I can't stop laughing at those who take it a bit too seriously. Stuff happens sometimes...again relax.
callumere
Registreret: ‎05-05-2009

ye i agree - i think this is even more annoyin than ppl camping
BigLebowski2000
Registreret: ‎03-29-2009

KING-OLI schreef:
does anyone else get really annoyed when people block up doorways and passages, who are on your own team which leaves you dead or stuck? i get really annoyed about this because it gives the other team an advantage by having you all stuck in one place. most of my suicides are off my own nades that bounce off a team members back !

Learn how to throw.
TrueHighClass
Registreret: ‎05-27-2009

It seems that that is my biggest pet peeve in killzone 2. It makes me so angry when some guy wont get out of the way after I already hit him with my pistol a few times lol