Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎08-06-2010

dodging BC in clan play

Played my firstv clan game earlier and came across interesting behaviour. Score was 2 - 3 to the opposing team and bodycount was up next. Then the other team suicided and wouldn't respawn. Final score 2 - 3.

Is this stuff normal? Any other little things like this happen regularly? Don't know if I can be bothered clanning this game if that is the case...
Registreret: ‎06-28-2010

Re: dodging BC in clan play

YEAH BRO, happens all the time.. Clan Play is the worst part of killzone2 hope they clean it up in killzone3.. Still it can be fun playing with a bunch of people who don't cheat..
Registreret: ‎06-28-2010

People love using the glitches as well, hiding behind walls in blood gracht and radec.. not to mention all the fake clans people are making to get more valour, and organising fake tournys.. still makes even sweeter when you rise up the leaderboard without cheating, but its hard all the top clans arent the top players there just cheating the system.. theres a clan with all the top players only take players in the top 100 and they don't cheat, hence they arent ranked very high as clan even though they the best.
Registreret: ‎06-09-2009

SUICIDE HAPPENITS SAD RS ALL THE TIME IN BC MATE