SameHalo

cant skip the intro video

after i downloaded 1.24 patch i cant skip through the intro video until like half way through. i hit x and it makes the click noise before it would go to the main menu but it doesnt do anything. only until halfway through the video which is annoying as hell to not be able to skip every time!

is this a bug?
tagemandbagem

Re: cant skip the intro video

No.

Unless you're exaggerating how long it is until you can skip.

After the GG symbol, hit X.
SolidRev

Me to! Ever since the latest update, I have to wait till after the GG symbol before I can FFWD through it, what the hell. It is annoying but Im glad Im not the only 1

SameHalo wrote:
after i downloaded 1.24 patch i cant skip through the intro video until like half way through. i hit x and it makes the click noise before it would go to the main menu but it doesnt do anything. only until halfway through the video which is annoying as hell to not be able to skip every time!

is this a bug?
CoRoNa_KiNg9395

yea i cant skip through the video either...i shut off my controller then i turn it back on and hit x
Miguel_Zorro

ENOUGH THREADS ABOUT THIS. STOP.
Polycarp

It is just annoying because we used to be able to go straight to playing, and now instead we have to wait a few seconds. Not much, right? Well imagine if everytime you tried to open your front door in the morning you instead had to listen to someone say "Sons and daughters of Helghan..." and wait a few seconds before being allowed to go through the door. It is just a stupid waste of time and is annoying since this wasn't an issue before.
NINJA_GREY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah GG wanted to emphasize thier branding, clever from a marketing point of view,

Irratating from, "I just turned on my PS3 and I want to play now!" point of view.
g-blitZ

It's really no big deal. Waiting an additional 4 ~ 5 seconds during the intro is hardly something to complain about. If GG had implemented this before the patch, we wouldn't be hearing any complaints at all.
tagemandbagem

[ Edited ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

"Can you give it a second to come back from space?!"
Message Edited by tagemandbagem on 04-28-2009 01:43 AM