Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Would you like Killzone 2 & 3 Remastered on PS4?

Earlier this week I wrote a blog: https://mattyd128.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/why-guerrilla-games-should-remaster-killzone-3-multiplaye...

I have explained how guerrilla should remaster killzone 3 multiplayer on PS4.

I then tweeted a few of the guys from Guerrilla https://twitter.com/mattyd128/status/552209081940078593 along with Shuhei Yoshida, and it seems to have gained some traction. If you agree with me, then sign up and retweet, because we need to make ourselves heard!

Someone over at NeoGaf picked up on this and started a thread http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=966221&page=1 and the general consensus is that a lot of people want KZ2, and a lot of people want KZ3. I want both!

But the only way to get Guerrilla to take notice and give us true fans what we want, is by making ourselves heard. I'm sure they could set up a small team to handle the remasters? Like I said in my blog, if Naughty Dog can get the last of us on ps4 at 1080p 60fps and 343 industries can get Halo 4 at 1080p 60fps on Xbox One then Guerrilla CAN do this with KZ2 and KZ3.

Like I say, any replies, retweets of support would mean a lot. I invested 1000 hours (plus) in KZ2 & KZ3, they're still two of the best shooters around and are easily the best exclusive shooters in PlayStation history. I truly believe a project like this would unite ALL of the killzone fans and desperately want this to happen.

Please Guerrilla, #4TheFans?

Re: Would you like Killzone 2 & 3 Remastered on PS4?

But isn't that SONY's plan already?

Is it? What do you know Hungry_for_HONOR hmmm?

[ Edited ]
Alright then. GG can you pls submit KZ2 to be remastered to a PS4 game. Thank You.

Yours,
vvic
Leader of the HONOR SOLDIERS (150 members strong)

i want a REVAMP of KZ2 because KZ2 is already hd. i am thinking it would bring more story arcs and more to the franchise. plus adding in things that would increase the value of eye candy as well as the best online multi player exerpiance i have ever had during my time playing all day long when i had days off from work. hoping this could happen and with all dlc added. i miss the original maps...and it would be sweet if radic had a brother that wanted vengance. 

Hungry_for_HONOR wrote:
But isn't that SONY's plan already?     

well there is something going on since KILLZONE 2 is not for download on PLAYSTATION NOW...So there could very well be something going on with why its not there....either way i would be glad to buy a HD or a remake from GG any day. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

No, we don't need an HD remake for PS4. Sony punched Killzone players in the nuts with pay to play online with PS4 and social media junk.  Killzone 2 already looked pretty good on HDMI, so I'd rather see GG make the move to PC with Killzone 5.  Howevever, we all know that won't happen with Sony at the helm.

Don't get your hopes up.  Right now they're focused on getting out that additional content for KZ: SF since it was a launch title and their new intellectual propety. The chances of seeing an HD remake of KZ 2 or even a new KZ 5 are slim to non-existent at this point.