xXmusicimpactXx

Re: Why is Sev so short???

ROFL!!! if the only thing we can find to argue about is how TALL sev is, this game must be REALLY good!!!! haha but i've played the demo like a million times, and i can safely say that it is!! :smileyvery-happy:
Image hosted by servimg.com
phinnv8

Yep it's a major flaw with this game, and GG just doens't listen to anyone's complaints on here.

6'2" he is actually about 4'5" no joke. On Suljeva Village map especially when you walk up next to the girl she is TOWERING over you. Whata joke.
spartanmook

Do we really have nothing better to do than complain about the height of the main character? Wow. Can't we just enjoy a game? It's like people who criticize the color of a sunset in a movie.
eXcapiZm

Hahaha, he's not short. He's just crouching.

Ever notice when others stop moving while there's gun fire, their knees are slightly bent?

Sev just has his knees bent, making him loose a few inches.
LaSTPnOy

Sev is short cause his dad was 5'3 and his mom was 4'8 .(Assuming there the tallest their blood line has) =D Lol.
Lancer35

sev is short because they are showing the viewpoint from his gun, not his head. so obviously he would look a lot shorter than he really is.
nulenvoid

Height seems to change, you are quite a bit taller at the start when you don't have a weapon compared to latter on.
CrkRock

ha. can't believe there is a thread for this already.

It's really funny how short he is in some of the scenes. It probably is all about immersion. I'd be interested to find out what the technical reason is behind this.

At one point everyone was looking out the window at something and I couldn't see over the counter. I tried to jump and look but no dice for the little guy.
STICKzophrenic

I noticed it too, especially when you're with Evelyn.

It's hard to buy the fact that you're from the perspective of his gun, because when you zoom in, that would be from the level of his head, not his chest.

I don't think it's a game breaker by any means, but it is a tad bit annoying.
W1ldWolf

lol, very precise