Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Who are the Bad guys - ISA or Helghast ?

ISA= Good
Helghast= Bad

Reason: ISA were invaded by the Helghast 1st (in KZ1), then the ISA were sent to Helghan to arrest the evil dictator Visari for his ruthless persuit for power.

Im just going off a hunch here but i don't think they got kicked off there planet for pan handling HELGHAST are straight GANGTER a specific ribbon given out for hellghan soldier only to run in a room with armed ger nada commet suicide and take three m/f's with you ya what bchs little blue birds DIE! [187]
gomer-187

I'm an HGH fan. So, I say to hell with ISA.

HGH are just misunderstood, and a bit fanatical,
very merciless, and by-any-means-necessary...

But why they fight is for good reason.

The KZ storyline has obvious parallels to WW1 & 2 therefore:

HGH=NAZIS=BAD
ISA=ALLIES=GOOD

is the way most would interpret things.

Higs are the coolest bad guys ever though...
roydngrsig***BRINGBACKSEXYBALLGIRL***

I am and ISA marine scout through and through and if you actually go through the history of the KZ universe, you will find that the HGH are the bad guys. they started to heavy tax the ships coming through the area as it was the only way to get to earth, they separated themselves from the rest of the human race without the right authority. it was also THERE choose to go to helghan, they didn't need to they chose to and it is here own fault if they got turned into mutants!

GO ISA

"tsk, tsk , tsk "

someone didnt read full storyline. Pro Isa guys know history from invasion of Vecta by HGH, only.lol
If you wuld read full , since start of space travel, you'd know that Vecta was colony ofHelghan Corporation at the beginning.Greedy pre--isa forces drive them out- I find more paralels with Native Americans-Usa settlers than WW2, also.

Now that Visari is gone, would Helghast and ISA fight together some third party? Earth?
A Helghan Alfa squad (with a heavy trooper for all trigger happy gamers) would join the battle in co-op mode.

Ark

orangebionic wrote:
"tsk, tsk , tsk "

someone didnt read full storyline. Pro Isa guys know history from invasion of Vecta by HGH, only.lol
If you wuld read full , since start of space travel, you'd know that Vecta was colony ofHelghan Corporation at the beginning.Greedy pre--isa forces drive them out- I find more paralels with Native Americans-Usa settlers than WW2, also.

Exactly!

ooohhh yeah... " they will know, that helghan belong to the helghast" ( shivers down the spine)

The ISA are the bad guys.
From what I know about the history of Killzone, the Helghast used to be human as well, a part of the ISA, or whatever government they had if the ISA had only formed to combat the Helghast, I'm not too aware of the details like that. The Higs were basically just colonizers for the ISA, capturing many planets for the ISA, amongst them, Vekta. However, the ISA had decided they wanted to keep all that to themselves, or something like that, and drove the Higs away to planet Helghan, where they adapted to the planet, all their need for specialized breathing masks and all, and formally formed the Helghast. The only reason for their invasion of Vekta during the first two games was to simply recapture what was theirs.

Not from Europe, only use their Portable ID.