Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Who are the Bad guys - ISA or Helghast ?

It seems that question is answered in KZ3. :-)

Hint : Remember the movie "Avatar" ?

What do you guys think ? Who are the bad guys - Helghast or ISA ?

Re: Who are the Bad guys - ISA or Helghast ?

I.S.A definitely, trying to take what's not theirs, the helghast just want what they would if they were on helghan, a trade agreement, payment for passing trade, no different than any toll bridge really, oh but they will suffer for it, revenge is a dish best served cold..

yep ISA are the bad guys as our leader says THEY STARTED THIS WAR .......

I.S.A definitely

cause if i remember correctly the helghan corporation won the planets vekta and the now planet halghan form the unc (or whatever it is) Smiley Tongue

so then the I.S.A captured vekta and sent the helghast to survive on their own on helghan where visari rose to power and decided to take vekta back if i am right Smiley Very Happy

Yeah the helghast are DICKS!

I'm a HGH through and through, but if you read the storyline in the "info" tab the HGH are painted as the bad guys. Then again that version of history was probably written by the UCA after they won the first Helghan war, so who knows what really happened. All I know is that the HGH started taxing all through space traffic so they made huge amounts of $$$ but the UCA was having a hard time on their other colonies, so the HGH offered to buy their system outright and could pay it all upfront.

Then they upped their taxes even more and built a fleet of ships, mind you every ship had to pass through their system on their way back to earth. Eventually the UCA couldn't take it anymore and sent its fleet in to secure a safe, tax free rout for their ships, the HGH resisted, war broke out, they blasted Helghan and Vekta from orbit, took over Vekta and put pro-UCA forces in power. The HGH on Vekta all decided to leave in a mass-exodus. There was a power vacume on Helghan which was eventually filled by the one... the only... Visari...

Thats all for today class!

I would say the HGH are the good guys because they are the ones being invaded (I've only played Killzone 2) And also I don't like Rico, he's annoying IMO. GO HELGHAST!!!!

@urban wow you learn something new everyday

@Persian GOOOOOOO HELGHAN (YAY HONOR FOR ME)

If you didn't play Killzone 1 then you aren't allowed to vote, it's insanely biased (HGH attacked ISA homeworld of Vekta cause they had some sand in their **bleep**'s cause when they left the first colony they got **bleep**ed up by the air and **bleep**, so after some time they realized "oh snap its growing our dicks we can kick the **bleep**ing **bleep** out of those tree-having **bleep**s")

ISA: Good
HGH: Bad

i did play killzone 1 Smiley Happy

the only guy i liked from ISA was templar from kz1 and thn kill him in kz2...........