Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlocks don't work properly?

Hey guys, so I came very late to the party and just started playing Killzone 2 MP and frankly I'm enjoying it a lot. However, I've played four matches at this point but the stats only recognize the first one for some reason. The screen after the match has told me two times already that I've reached Sergeant, I should have a bunch of badges already etc. but my profile is the way it was after my first match. The filter was definitely set to ranked matches and I didn't run into any technical issues during the matches. Anybody have an idea what may be going wrong here?

Re: Unlocks don't work properly?

Don't feel too bad...There was a server last night that a lot of people joined AND IT WOULDN'T START !!! 😆😡

[ Edited ]

Sony was dealing with a possible hack attack last night, so maybe that's why. I couldn't even log in to PSN.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will try another match during the next days, then.

Re: Unlocks Unlocks udon't workun properly?

Still the same problem - its now 18th Dec - 4 days have passed and still the unlocks / ribbons / etc are not updating

Can I assume GG are no longer supporting KZ2?????????????

Re: Unlocks Unlocks udon't workun properly?

Robbi1956, the same problem. It seems the developers threw the game
Highlighted

Re: Unlocks ribrUnlocks udon't worrrrrkun properly?

If you are a veteran with 10's of thoiusands of points then this is of no consequence - however if you are starting out then extra ammo / points / rewards is paramount.

The game is still active and is probably one of the best or indeed the best online multiplayer games ever (thanks GG) - with even talk about a remastered  version of KZ2 for the PS4 - please dont kill the game of yet - I am sure its not a lot of work for one of the techies (demi gods ) to fix - please - for all the fans out there