Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ashitaka96

Re: Unlock everthing offline for Skirmish mode please.

Cpt_Hill511 wrote:
For people who want more offline options for skirmish mode, answer this: If your PS3 is not online how the hell are you all gonna receive the patch or updated from GG?

I'm pretty sure 99% of peoples PS3's are online. What some people are talking about is a bad connection. which is find for downloading patches/updates but not network intensive online play. Some people, like me, have a good connection but still like to play offline with bots sometimes.
Dr_Forbidden

I agree 100%. It is unacceptable that classes and weapons are only useable once you've unlocked them online. There is no reason for Skirmish to even exist in this case.
sViggy

OK, so I'm just a few hundred points off becoming a General and having nearly everything unlocked. They still need to unlock everything offline though for Skirmish mode.
Kirbye2008

Personally, I keep receiving "Authentication Error" and "Network Error: 8013" whenever I attempt to play on Warzone. I'm able to
download patches, and very rarely play on Warzone, but I effectively cannot rank up online (have only played 2 Warzone games total)

I don't see why Skirmish has to be tied to Warzone in any way. I agree that a separation is needed, as the current system makes
no sense.
imnotGEOFF

i hope someone at GG reads all this and takes note
sViggy

If they don't take note then they need a slap. Hell they need a slap anyway for making it like this in the first place.
geofft1969

I don't necessarily want them to unlock everything in Skirmish, I just want to be able to level up and unlock as I go. I don't have internet access at home, so can't play online to unlock. I can, however, take my PS3 to my parents to do updates. This was a feature I was most looking forward to, so hopefully it will get patched.
Guerrilla Games - Developer
Ebolt

Hey guys!

Quite a tough call regarding skirmish mode; we didn't want to let everybody play every feature we had in Online before they got online, because we were afraid people would play Online less if they could just do everything in Offline. So we decided that if you unlock stuff in Online, you unlock stuff in Skirmish...

But I do see the point you guys make, especially if you never play Online at all. From what I read here, people just want everything unlocked in Skirmish. I will investigate if this is a wise course of action and keep you guys updated!
markcusd

Ebolt wrote:
Hey guys!

Quite a tough call regarding skirmish mode; we didn't want to let everybody play every feature we had in Online before they got online, because we were afraid people would play Online less if they could just do everything in Offline. So we decided that if you unlock stuff in Online, you unlock stuff in Skirmish...

But I do see the point you guys make, especially if you never play Online at all. From what I read here, people just want everything unlocked in Skirmish. I will investigate if this is a wise course of action and keep you guys updated!

Thank you for considering this. It will make a big difference for many of us.
Trooper666

ya please unlock 2 player splitscreen for skirmash mode that would be so **bleep**ing awesome