Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Stop the hate, its 2014 lol

That was a heartwarming story. Well congratulate me on my finals friend, because I got another 4.0 semester. First off, you challanged me to that match when you played and practiced small clan style matches (ie. 4 v 4, 2 v 2) . I only played the occational full warzone but mostly bodycount. Essentially, you played a beginner. Beating me as a novice is not anything to be proud of. It's funny that you mention that match as if it is the highlight of your career considering you remember it with such impressive detail. BTW, I am not Asian and the samurai reference is pretty juvenile don't you think so? Regarding Honor's statement, yes that is true. I am primarily doing it to please my parents. However, I have realized that money can provide you with a multitude of outlets later in life. Stress is only overwhelming if you allow it to be. There are numerous techniques to reduce stress, exercise being the best. I don't think I will have many problems in my future as long as I keep everything in moderation. I don't hate any of the players I have played. I just dislike when people embelish your losses and make you seem like complete trash. Anyways, I might play some KZ2 as it is my semester break already. Thank you for your thoughtful contribution HONOR and enjoy the Christmas season Snake Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
1. Me playing restarded team bot wars back on 2013 with the reaper account has nothing to do with what we played. This was a 1v1 rifles, no team, no turrets, only your M82 and spawn. You know what a spawn is after all these years right? I also guess you must know the map after 1000000000 games on radec xD

2. Dont act nice. KING had no respect to anyone. Just look at the threads Rayed x made lol

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-2-PS3/Haters-Make-You-Famous/td-p/1155851

Killionaire was also another clown. When confronted for his disconnects and faction changes he kicks me out his no cm clan and tells everyone about it lol

And now you... lets look at years past.

matsuyokami wrote:
who the fuc k is reaper142

you seriously ask who the fk is reaper? lol

matsuyokami wrote:
rnm1789 your are just jealous i can beat you with your favorite weapon. I played you 3 times u killed me 4-5 times and i killed you 15+ times. last one i killed you 4 times you killed me 0. I never went negative against u, 3.5+ every time. Your favorite gun is the sta14 and you cant stand when i merk you with it. im much better than you, more kills per hour and my kdr is twice of yours. ur just a jealous ***** ***** **** ***** ******.

lolol

Bottom line. King were joke. Always walked away from any real challenge. they had no respect either, with all the disconnection, faction changing, and noob killing pub noobs like crazy. A clan cannot say they are good at anything if you never played any competitive clan matches or 1v1.. or anything other than killing pub noobs. I was a M4 only player on KZ2, but at least i played m4 cm's and owned. I might rarely play a 1v1 rifles... actually i only played 4. One vs you, another against RdE*, another against guy i forgot the name, and another against Akademic or mohsen (one of them). All were same result as you... 7-0. And yes 4-0 rage quit. Cat Tongue

Merry Xmas.

Snake- Best M4 KZ2 2009-2011, Undefeated 1v1 rifles KZ2

So snake are you saying king=vc9 lmaooo

And where did rayde's lagging ass ever go or killionaires boosting tdm radec all day...havent seen them on newer killzones

Is it sad i dont even need to look at the post your referenced (haters make you famous) and five yrs later i still remember the full retard within it?

Not only is Snake a Kz2 legend, but also a PES one as well. He owns playing as weak teams going against pros who only play Real Madrid lol. Smiley Wink

Merry Xmas SnakeCat Very Happy

Buk, VC9 are pubnubs, KING pubstars lol

Relic, thx u ^_^

Lol good way to put it..i wonder where king went to, and if rayde ever got his "six pack abs"😂😂

[ Edited ]
Yeah, this AutomaticSnake helped me once bout 2 yrs ago. He helped me fight off the horde. He is a very good fighter.

Matsuyokami also did too n he was very good too.