Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Stop the hate, its 2014 lol

[ Edited ]

It was fun getting hate msgs when KZ2 was alive but its silly now. I play this game again to kill some srubs on pubs and i keep getting hate from matsuyokami (i know you want rematch after 7-0 but no lol), amirol (7-0 2v2 on my sub lol), bigboss, phil (lol whats up with the pubs?),blindone (does he think he good? xD)...

seriously ppl game dead give it up. if you was never good at this game its not my fault ^^ ZERO clan laggers never were good ^^

So stop sending me msgs mfs ^_^

Re: Stop the hate, its 2014 lol

[ Edited ]

I hear that guy fury161 wants a 1v1 on Beachhead.

Did u play on your main acc?? PES15 is looking great btw :]

The fact that some players have the energy !!  play and have fun why so serious ? some **bleep** irritating when it gets to much faction jumper !  boring with so very campers . One wants to be good playing with all weapons play styles . I mean , this play is not that difficult get hit points .: Smileyhappy:

Pegesus wrote:

Did u play on your main acc?? PES15 is looking great btw :]

yh Smiley Happy PES15 could be the best PES is history Cat Very Happy

So I am taking a break from studying for my finals and decide to look at the old Killzone 2 forum for fun. What do you know, its Autosnake saying that I am still hating on him. I haven't played PS3 in months. My little brother may still play however. In addition, you know that I am better than the 99% of people who have ever played KZ2. As much as you aren't going to admit that you know deep down that is a fact. This is absolutely accurate, but, despite all of this, I will be the genuine winner when I graduate from dental school in the upcoming years and you are still going to be playing video games in your grandma's basement talking about how you 7-0'd me years ago. Also it is noteworthy to add that match was never a 7-0 because I quit when you were too scared too respawn. But you can still keep claiming that to make your minimum-wage life feel better. The real reason that you keep creating comments about me has little to do with your astounding ability to hate hypocritically. It is more so because covertly you regard me with the highest possible distinction. In a way similar to how little boys make fun of and harass little girls that they like. Out of all the problems that have ever or will ever exist between you and me there is only one that you havn't and will never be able to solve. This is not because you can’t, but because the problem is unsolvable by design........Matsuyokami > Autosnake. 

Wealth does not equal success. Contentment with oneself is success. You can have both but it's more stressful.

matsuyokami wrote:

So I am taking a break from studying for my finals and decide to look at the old Killzone 2 forum for fun. What do you know, its Autosnake saying that I am still hating on him. I haven't played PS3 in months. My little brother may still play however. In addition, you know that I am better than the 99% of people who have ever played KZ2. As much as you aren't going to admit that you know deep down that is a fact. This is absolutely accurate, but, despite all of this, I will be the genuine winner when I graduate from dental school in the upcoming years and you are still going to be playing video games in your grandma's basement talking about how you 7-0'd me years ago. Also it is noteworthy to add that match was never a 7-0 because I quit when you were too scared too respawn. But you can still keep claiming that to make your minimum-wage life feel better. The real reason that you keep creating comments about me has little to do with your astounding ability to hate hypocritically. It is more so because covertly you regard me with the highest possible distinction. In a way similar to how little boys make fun of and harass little girls that they like. Out of all the problems that have ever or will ever exist between you and me there is only one that you havn't and will never be able to solve. This is not because you can’t, but because the problem is unsolvable by design........Matsuyokami > Autosnake. 

Dr. Matsu. I have a hole on my molar... can you fix it? Wait.. i better not go to your detal clinic lol. Anyway im going to write a story of what happen that day... it was just too special... i mean who can say they played one of the KING elities to a 1v1??? only me xD

-

AutomaticSnake Vs Matsuyokami, True story.

It was a sunny day at Radec Acadamy... like it always is. Snake is having a hard time getting his team out the Helghast base, while Matsu is destroying them as they get out the 2nd floor hallway. Snake notices how Matsu is camping there the entire game and tries to kill him. Getting to him is no easy task, with him covered by many ISA noops. Snake goes in for the kill but fails, the bots, and so many ISA shooting him on the ass was too much. Eventually the ISA faction wins.

Looking at the end game stats, Snake notices Matsu got quite a kill streak with the corridor noops... and all of a sudden Snake gets a message.. ''lol'' from Matsu. So Snake replies... ''1v1?''. Snake knows he would never accept so doesn't make much of it. But then! Snake gets a reply... Matsu accepts the challenge. Snake thinks... what? Is this really happening? Did his noop kill streak give him so much confidence? It's 2013, KZ2 is dead and i finally get to play a KING elite 1v1. A dream come true.

Snake quickly makes the password room. 1v1 Riflez at Radec. Snake waits... and he shows up, Snake cant believe it. Both hit X to start. Both players rush fast to the courtyard, there is no mission yet, but both engage in combat... Snake gets the kill. Mission SnD. Snake rushes to his base, Matsu has no spawn, Matsu tries to kill Snake from inside base with a grenade lol, Snake shoots him down, puts a spawn, plants, and defends. 1-0. Mission Target. Snake kills the target. 2-0. Mission SnR. Matsu is losing, he desperate, he picks up speaker, tries to deliver, Snake kills him, takes speaker and delivers. 3-0. Mission Bodycount. Snake gets the kill, but Snake is injured so he uses his usual tactic to regain health, pulls out a grenade and suicides, but first tbags Matsu. Snake sends Matsu a message, owned. Matsu is beyond neg and rage quits. Snake messages again, ''come back i respawn, i even let you get free kill lol''. Matsu does not return. Snake waits on courtyard until it hits 7-0... with a smile on his face. Man Happy

AutomaticSnake wrote:

Dr. Matsu. I have a hole on my molar... can you fix it? Wait.. i better not go to your detal clinic lol. Anyway im going to write a story of what happen that day... it was just too special... i mean who can say they played one of the KING elities to a 1v1??? only me xD

-

It was a sunny day at Radec Acadamy... like it always is. Snake is having a hard time getting his team out the Helghast base, while Matsu is destroying them as they get out the 2nd floor hallway. Snake notices how Matsu is camping there the entire game and tries to kill him. Getting to him is no easy task, with him covered by many ISA noops. Snake goes in for the kill but fails, the bots, and so many ISA shooting him on the ass was too much. Eventually the ISA faction wins.

Looking at the end game stats, Snake notices Matsu got quite a kill streak with the corridor noops... and all of a sudden Snake gets a message.. ''lol'' from Matsu. So Snake replies... ''1v1?''. Snake knows he would never accept so doesn't make much of it. But then! Snake gets a reply... Matsu accepts the challenge. Snake thinks... what? Is this really happening? Did his noop kill streak give him so much confidence? It's 2013, KZ2 is dead and i finally get to play a KING elite 1v1. A dream come true.

Snake quickly makes the password room. 1v1 Riflez at Radec. Snake waits... and he shows up, Snake cant believe it. Both hit X to start. Both players rush fast to the courtyard, there is no mission yet, but both engage in combat... Snake gets the kill. Mission SnD. Snake rushes to his base, Matsu has no spawn, Matsu tries to kill Snake from inside base with a grenade lol, Snake shoots him down, puts a spawn, plants, and defends. 1-0. Mission Target. Snake kills the target. 2-0. Mission SnR. Matsu is losing, he desperate, he picks up speaker, tries to deliver, Snake kills him, takes speaker and delivers. 3-0. Mission Bodycount. Snake gets the kill, but Snake is injured so he uses his usual tactic to regain health, pulls out a grenade and suicides, but first tbags Matsu. Snake sends Matsu a message, owned. Matsu is beyond neg and rage quits. Snake messages again, ''come back i respawn, i even let you get free kill lol''. Matsu does not return. Snake waits on courtyard until it hits 7-0... with a smile on his face. Man Happy

I love story timeCat Very Happy

xRELICXx wrote:

AutomaticSnake wrote:

-

I love story timeCat Very Happy

OMG, he must have played on US servers so he could samarui lag on you too, good thing the sun never stops shining at radec

go snake, matsui is such noob