Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎03-02-2009

So, anybody got any info on Killzone 3?

After playing and beating Killzone 2, I got really interested in the background story and I think the Helghast are awesome. I heard GG were going to make Killzone 3 so I was wondering if there is any official info or if you of you guys know something about it.
Registreret: ‎01-25-2010

find it in utube

im 4rm pakistan
wat bout u
Registreret: ‎02-27-2010

Re: So, anybody got any info on Killzone 3?

Everyone is anticipating this, here you go.

# Rumor: Killzone 3 to Release Sometime in 2010
kombo.com Playsation's Official Magazine has publicized the latest and greatest rumor: Killzone 3 is in development and will release sometime in 2010. In the latest issue, they call it one of Sony's "secret games of 2010". According to the same publication, Kill
4 months ago
# Rumor: Killzone 3 in works for 2010 release
psu.com According to Internet gossip, the latest issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine alleges that Killzone 3 is currently "deep in development" over at Guerrilla Games, with the
4 months ago
# [Rumor] Killzone 3 & Resistance 3 Coming 2010
evilavatar.com Image: http://evavhost.com/i/news/killzone.png Destructoid (http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-killzone-3-in-development-for-2010-release-152434.phtml) is reporting that The Official PlayStation Magazine is claiming that, one of their 'secret' games next
4 months ago
# Rumor: Killzone 3 confirmed?
gamekicker.com Wannahaves we probably know. The site and television discussing the latest gadgets and games sometimes.read more
3 months ago
# Rumor: Killzone 3 Coming in 2011
gamekicker.com Well well well, look what's popped up in the headline again. It seems we will be seeing the next Killzone game in 2011 and maybe even as early as 2010.read more
Registreret: ‎03-02-2009

Re: So, anybody got any info on Killzone 3?

Ah thanks a lot for that.