Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎03-23-2009

Snipers

hey all, just enquiring.
i have recently acquired the scout character on killzone and i am unfortunately able to use my 5x zoom. Do i need to keep gaining more points to use this?
Registreret: ‎05-07-2009

Re: Snipers

Yes you do its a badge specific ability. So basically play 8 games and get a badge (10 kills) each match with the Sniper Rifle.
Registreret: ‎05-18-2009

If you just got the scout, be prepared to be VERY patient. With the 2x scope, you have to be fairly close to the action. Every time you miss, a nice red dot shots up on the enemy's radar and they can probably find you easily since you're so close. So if you're going to kill someone, you essentially have to make that first shot count. Also, everyone knows all the sniping positions. Not only that, it's almost nearly impossible to kill a running person (either due to lag, or maybe you have to lead the target in this game?), so the only opportunity to really kill anyone is when someone is standing still (engineer making a turret or people planting) or if someone is running towards/away from you. With that being said, the easiest way to "level up" the scout is to get the spot and mark badge first. From there, you can at least "see" a person from far away and then try to get your 10 kills from there.

With that being said, 5x scope makes sniping very enjoyable and life becomes much less annoying when playing scout.

It is me or does this game makes sniping very difficult relative to other games?
Registreret: ‎02-26-2009

don't play on phyrus rise or any other large map. you will almost certainly die. most snipers play on phyrus and they're mostly good so you at major disadvantage.

its easy to kill running enemies even assault. i've had 60 kills no deaths on phyrus. camp behind something looking right at a doorway of a heavily circulated area on smaller maps where there are less snipers. never ever stand in open claoked or not. snipers see you with there spot n mark. it only takes a bit of your body to be exposed to get marked. you have little chance sniper vs sniper as there zoom is far greater.

play on small maps till you get the 5x zoom. or look at good snipers replay to see where they snipe.
Registreret: ‎06-03-2010

I've been working on the 5x all week. Sometimes I realize I'm in a match that doesn't give badges or something - I can kill like 20 people while cloaked and then don't get anything? I used the 5x in the single player mode, and basically it's the only thing left I'm interested in getting besides the spot and mark.