Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎04-14-2009

Snipers Snipers Snipers

Photobucket

So all you hardcore snipers out there i just wanna know if your willing to give any of your positions away. Its just that it seems to me in any of the maps there are NONE! I mean ive been all over these maps and what I thought seems like a cool place to hide out and 2 secs later some noob nails me its starting to get anoying.Gal humørikon I like the sniper rifle but getting a good shot off seems beyond hope can anyone help me?Trist humørikon Or is it back to the old Rifle, SMG or Heavy Machine Gun for me?Trist humørikon

If you dont want to reveal your hot spots here please contact me directly via PSN or send me a message via the send message via this site but to all that do post here THANKYOU, thankyou very much.

All the best BAD...Meget glad humørikon 

Photobucket
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Re: Snipers Snipers Snipers

This game is a bit more intense for snipers, you cant really stand still for to long, but there are plenty of choke points on each map where a sniper can deal alot of damage. On corrineth crossing(map with the big broken bridge) just getting on the bridge and aiming down it good for a few kills, but when the other team is defending for search and destory go to the center and there are 2 sets of stairs on each side going to each base, go up to the stairs that lead to your bridge and go to the end of the platform so your looking straight down the pathway that leads to the enemy base(where they are defending for search and destroy), Take aim and fire. You should get plenty of kills if your team is doing good enough on the offensive to keep the enemy's back. Also if you are sniping in one area i highly recommend you hurry up and unlock the ability to switch out your second badge so you can use C4. Always plant C4 behind you, works really well from people who love to bash snipers.
Registreret: ‎07-29-2009

pyrus phyrrus pyhruss (sniper spots and using cover)

KZ2 maps are well designed. There are no places where a sniper can sit around without being countered in some way. There are a few spots on Phyrrus which are un-spot-n-markable from certain positions. You can see the blue or red glow, and they can shoot you, but only a miracle would lead your bullet to them. In those cases, you have to move to another position where the line of sight is clearer. You just have to know where these especially dangerous spots are, and avoid getting hit, or take effective countermeasures.

There are many nice spots on Phyrrus which are useful to a sniper. The back row, to the left of the Helghast spawn has a few prime spots for sniping. Mafiawerks showed me how to use that one. The building on the Helghast side of the bridge closest to the ISA spawn is awesome for sniping, as long as you watch your back now and then. The building beside the ISA spawn has a nice little spot on the roof, between two steel panels. This is one that is practically impossible to snipe head on. You have to go down the Helghast bridge. I figured this out one from Play_-_time, PJC. A really nice double spot for Helg is the building on the ISA side of the Helghast bridge. Everybody knows about that. But it's great to pair with another sniper. The better sniper should go down to the end of the wall that peers over the ISA spawn and do a lot of spot-n-mark cover work, taking ISA out right in their spawn. The one in the building should clear out any dangers that come too close to the first sniper, and watch for countermeasures from down the Helg bridge. Two good snipers can effectively spawn camp a much larger force, especially if an eng has repaired the ammo box near the building.

Most of the secret spots noobs like to use are actually worthless. Standing without cover on the top of the two gas canister / towers right in front of the Helghast base is pointless since spot-n-mark will find you out. Same with standing in the clear on the top of the bldg across from the ISA spawn. The "secret" spot on top of the building in front of the Helg spawn is good, but you have to know its sweet spots. I find it doesn't have great coverage, but some excellent players make good use of it.

The key thing is to know how the cover you are using works. Where does it protect you? Where does it leave you open? Don't rely on your team mates to watch your back. Spend 1/8th of your spot-n-mark watching your back. Many noobs also do not realize spot-n-mark pretty much negates the cloak against other snipers. Keep that in mind when you assess cover.

One of the best sniper strategies is to get in position on the opposing team's side, inverse sniping. Most people do not expect sniping from the wrong direction. But then you've got to watch your back doubly, as your dead opponents respawn near and behind you. (If you're good you can single handedly take the pressure off the other side of the map by "announcing" your presence and sucking respawned opponents into a game of find the sniper. M4 comes in handy here.)

I helped steal a game recently on P.R. with the strategy of inverse sniping. After our side owned the map for 3 games, the opposing team got their sh.t together and started working together, coming up the ISA bridge in squads to spawn camp the Helg. By the half-way point, they were owning our team, and luck was not on our side. We managed to pull it in closer for a bit, but then lost our gains. All seemed to be lost, and our team was frustrated by the camping. (I think it's a legitimate strategy; others don't.) In the last 3 minutes of the game, I realized they'd left the Helghast bridge unprotected. I went up to that building on the ISA side of the Helghast bridge, and SnM'd them all sitting like ducks on the Helg side. I got maybe 5 or 7 kills in a matter of seconds. With a softened ISA, my teammates got some last second kills and we beat them by a very narrow margin. It was a fun, well fought match!
Registreret: ‎02-26-2009

Re: pyrus phyrrus pyhruss (sniper spots and using cover)

there is a spot which i use on phyrus rise isa side. far left shield looking towards helghast via top bridge- looking left hand side as right would mean exposure to whole of phyrus. if i dominate there- its almost a fortress lockdown. one time i got 60 kills, no deaths just camping there. snipers, anyone else have no chance- even assault. if you're zoomed in and focussed onto the end of the bridge, its imposssible to be counter sniped as i see them snipers getting into position whethere standing on the cartes in helghast base or on the bridge. snipers even claoked i can kill- no need to wait for spot n mark as you can see them move into place. i can sometimes dominate that bridge where the enemy don't bother to cross to. the only way is if loads come at once say above 10 . that would be too much. in those cases i just go for the snipers firstly.
when alot come at once- if you're any good you can kill loads in seconds. it all depends how they run- most are easy, the ones zig zagging arew much harder but still can be killed - need good timing.
Registreret: ‎07-14-2009

Run Skirmish on your console against BOTS to find the best sniper positions for each level. Recall that the best positions are the one's that give you a clear lign of sign to an open, heavy traffic area while protecting you from other snipers, rockets, enemy air support, & enemy turrrets. The position should be as close to ammo box as possible and easily controled by your faction.

You can find them easily when in Skirmish.
Registreret: ‎08-17-2009

[ Redigeret ]
My spot in blood gratch is on the helghast all u hav to do is got to the flag on the left n look at the very left on the ground n jump on to this mid ground on the left Its really good wen its propoganda cause there just in the open space ok tell me if u want other spots peace
Meldingen ble endret av IzzyJ den 09-28-2009 03:30 PM
Registreret: ‎04-28-2009

i just did that in blood gracht
Highlighted
Registreret: ‎06-03-2010

Agreed, there are only a few decent places to camp out in each of the maps. It depends on if people on the opposing team know of these spots as well. If they do, you will be picked off over and over when you go there. If you are playing with noobs or people that are concerned with other things, you can just sit and pick people off over and over.

One thing I noticed is that I still don't have the zoom on the sniper scope. I've leveled up on other things, but for that one I've been working on it for a bit now. I played in a round just by myself where all the secondary weapons are able to be used, and practiced with it. I was like OHHHHH no wonder other snipers can pick me off sometimes, they can see much further, basically across the entire level.

Pyhrus Rise is the best sniping stage. There are a few more depending on which stage you are on, but I feel like they should have built in just a few spots on each map that would give you great cover - that would make it a challenge for the other team to take out that position.