Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎11-09-2008

Sabetour is **bleep** pointless...

Really it is the most useless class, it was cool the first day I unlocked it many people didn't know I wasw the enemy when disguised.
but now every one knows - just aim your **bleep** sights and wallah it's a spy!
But then there are the turrets and air support to make the matters worse. It's stupid I was hoping to use the sabetour to follow the enemy team around without any way of them knowing I was a spy (except by shooting me of course).
The spy in teamfortress 2 was awesome, you could trust your class to walk up to the enemy straight in the face without getting jammed with bullets.
I also hate how when you shoot your disguise dissapears wtf, or when you get hit.
I think we should have this class only lose it's disguise when:
-You kill some one.
- You get killed.
- You get Spot and marked.

Yeah it doesn't seem like much but it gives the sabetour an actual purpose of spying not just gong behind people's backs hoping that they don't turn around - I can do that with any class.
As for the bots, they should only start shooting after a while that you're in that area, because the sabetour is pretty **bleep** useless, I only use it for it's SMG.
Registreret: ‎04-11-2009

Re: Sabetour is **bleep** pointless...

well its not easy to find a Sabetour caus if you use the disguise the enemy`s are not going to aim at you unless you get infront of them and if they do find you you have time to get an easy kill,the Sabetour is good if you get close to a group of enemy`s and you sudenly shoot them and get a few kills without even geting hit
Registreret: ‎03-12-2009

believe it or not ive never actually killed a saboteur under disguise.

the reason it seem so "pointless" to u is cuz u get saboteur @ colonel. if ur playing w/ people that also have obtained the saboteur badge they most likely will know if its u since theyve had im guessing a lot of experience w/ these guys already

for me personally, its best to use saboteur w/ people that dont have as high a rank as u.

ps, my stats r off. im colonel (55 pts away from general)
Registreret: ‎03-04-2009

insomniacmaniac wrote:
Really it is the most useless class, it was cool the first day I unlocked it many people didn't know I wasw the enemy when disguised.
but now every one knows - just aim your **bleep** sights and wallah it's a spy!
But then there are the turrets and air support to make the matters worse. It's stupid I was hoping to use the sabetour to follow the enemy team around without any way of them knowing I was a spy (except by shooting me of course).
The spy in teamfortress 2 was awesome, you could trust your class to walk up to the enemy straight in the face without getting jammed with bullets.
I also hate how when you shoot your disguise dissapears wtf, or when you get hit.
I think we should have this class only lose it's disguise when:
-You kill some one.
- You get killed.
- You get Spot and marked.

Yeah it doesn't seem like much but it gives the sabetour an actual purpose of spying not just gong behind people's backs hoping that they don't turn around - I can do that with any class.
As for the bots, they should only start shooting after a while that you're in that area, because the sabetour is pretty **bleep** useless, I only use it for it's SMG.

dude i remember you from resistance 2 forums xD
but yea the saboteur is a pretty weak class
even though i like the gun they have
Registreret: ‎07-23-2009

yeah me bout it lolsz
u can easliy spot one
the HGH looks so fake u can tell
the gun they use kinda weak unless u good with headshoots and have alot of ammo
they shold make u change into other playersz like a medic or sumin dat be more usefull
and the bots just ruins everything and if u playing with radar and ppl noticces ur not onda map n u walk past em they can kill u
unless they smart enuff to kno dat secret
and why the hell u gottta place 3 c4's just to kill sum1? dat suxxs
Registreret: ‎07-30-2009

To tell the truth, I barely use the spy abilities. Though, when I get shot it doesn't go away immediately. It takes 3 or 4 shots for it to go off, even when I shoot them.
I do like your idea's though. When you kill someone it should disappear, since you killed one of there teammates, its just common sense.

But, I love the Saboteur because of the guns it has. The STA14 and SMG rock, and they are the main weapons I use now.
As for the spy abilities, it could be fixed up, but I find it fine the way it is.
Registreret: ‎03-04-2009

yea the saboteour has the best guns imo

hey how do did you get your gamer card??
Registreret: ‎04-12-2009

Definetely a lone wolf but will play as a team member when neccessary. definitly a assault player so bring it if u want it. very skillful no paricual favorite badge. i like to act like im on ur team and say watch out behind u and say ur screen name then kill u and laugh while i kill ur other team mates. yes i am a skillful jerk with great sniping and short range killing abilities. i will make u wish u never owned the game yet alone spawn after death. i started the game on hard then finished on elite. so i started the online mode with a head start. all i had 2 do was learn the maps. then when teams got **bleep** about my EXPERTISE the gang up on me then my team assaults with a deadly strike. but when playing as a loner im like a sniper from the heavens with my ISA ASSAULT RIFLE. Dont get me wrong i kill 4 me and my teammates not 4 victory but the glory of that i can kill more on average than the game designers. they made this game 4 me. well others 2 i have run n2 some very worthy opponents. all they did was enhance my skills and i thank them 4 that. i will never intentially kill them on killzone 2. until the sequel stay out my sight and never spawn. PASS THE MESSAGE THAT A LEGEND SHALL RETURN SOON
SPIFFY 7-THE LEGEND
Registreret: ‎03-30-2009

I don't think the Saboteur is that pointless. You're right, there's flaws in the camo system. I think it should randomly choose whether you become a soldier, medic, engi, etc.
But it's still a pretty good class.
Registreret: ‎06-07-2009

yeah i totally agree, if you could randomly change into soldier, medic, engineer. it would make way more sense. when your isa and turn to helgast, your eyes are black! and every1 else's is red!! so from a far you can still tell. if they made em red that would be even better.