Do you mean 

Re: RIP Killzone 2 - Video Tribute

Good video

Crappy video.

[ Edited ]

RIP KZ2?

With the failure that is KZ SF the weekly player count actually increased, lol about 7000/8000 players weekly on KZ2 Smiley LOL not bad for a almost 5 year old game

Smiley LOL That's right buddy  
KZ2 is still alive!

Spoiler

x_KIN6PIN_x wrote:

RIP KZ2?

With the failure that is KZ SF the weekly player count actually increased, lol about 7000/8000 players weekly on KZ2 Smiley LOL not bad for a almost 5 year old game

Yea, it's still alive with a good amount still playing it. I'll still play this game at least until Planetside & TitanFall come out.

I don't even feel the urge to play Shadow Fall. It's a horrible game in my opinion. Even when I'm winning, I get bored playing it. I asume Guerrilla could care less, seeing as how they always ignore there fanbase & there own original formula. Then when they need advice, they always go to gamers that have never even played Killzone before.  I'm never spending my hard earned money on another Killzone product again. I didn't learn my lesson after KZ3. But now I have.

I have so many memories with this game. 

Crystal-Mask wrote:

I have so many memories with this game. 

Some of my best memories include you. Your a legend Crystal. If I ever get a chance to visit England, I'm gona meet you.

KZ2 will never die; just as the cyber world won't. That means that KZ2 DLCs are our new KZ2.

Hungry_for_HONOR wrote:
KZ2 will never die; just as the cyber world won't. That means that KZ2 DLCs are our new KZ2.

It will be interesting to see what PS NOW does with KZ2. Using the quick PS4 controller & having all the DLC maps included as regular maps. I still play it. 

Are the scenes from 3:30 (in the first clip) where you're running along without a weapon, actual gameplay or is it some cut scene?

I've played this game a dozen times and don't remember those cut scenes or knew you could holster your weapon.