Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

RIP Killzone 2 - Video Tribute

A final tribute to one of the best FPS games ever made, Killzone 2. I've enjoyed playing it for over 4 years. Before it released, I never imagined myself playing a single game for that long. Sure I'll still play it from time to time, but at some point I have to move on. I guess this is my ceremonial way of retiring it. The most painless way I can.

Re: RIP Killzone 2 - Video Tribute

THX Prometheus, 

Moving and sad, but still as they say, the memories live forever - or at least as long as we...  Hope to see you in the next console lifeSmiley Happy

Pemker

Amazing mate. Great job.

It's cool game !

great video. 

killzone 2 was as close to a perfect game as ever was made. will be sad when the online multiplayer is no longer available. 

Wow this video was touching.. I pretty much grew up playing this game. Guerilla thank you so much for blessing us with a masterpiece. Killzone2.. Great memories and still making the most out of it. Just played not too long ago Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Pemker wrote:

THX Prometheus, 

Moving and sad, but still as they say, the memories live forever - or at least as long as we...  Hope to see you in the next console lifeSmiley Happy

Pemker

Thanks guys. Moving is kinda sad (No tears though. I'm a grown man lol) but nothing last forever. Think of the game like your favorite car. It will get old & I'll have to buy a new one, but I will keep my favorite car no matter how much it rusts away. I'll still drive it from time to time.

This next generation is different from past console releases. In the past the new consoles were considered a whole new world, totally different & advanced from the old console (example: super nintendo-2D to PS1-3D). This current new generation seems like it's slowly taking off, kinda like it's more of a upgrade instead of massive new technology. Realy these new consoles are the same as the old except there more powerful. So I think it's going to be a long transition for most gamers. However, as KZSF grows & matures, and the future games release in 2014. I think the next gen will be great.

@Trapperony

Yea, KZ2 did kinda help me alot when I was going through my financial depression back in 2009. Nothing is more theroputic than a intense match of Killzone 2.

Thanks for the thread OP. RIP to the greatest FPS ever made. Like you I never imagined I could play a single game this long especially an FPS, a genre I never liked. KZ2 changed that forever. I will treasure my KZ2 BR disc

Same!

I never thought I could plough 550+hrs into a fps but KZ2 had me addicted.

I've missed KZ and in a few days time i get to play KZSF on my PS4.

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!Smiley Tongue 

That was quite a well crafted video dude. Hopped on today for a few matches. This game surpasses every FPS I've ever played... this coming from an xbox Halo enthusiast. I wish I would've purchased my PS3 5 years ago instead of a few months back lol.