Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎07-20-2009

NOT JUST 'NOOBS' BLOCKING DOORWAYS

[ Redigeret ]
Yeah, I understand about new players probably blocking the doorways and I agree to a point but that said 'noobs' are players too that are just starting out just like everyone

else had to.

But its not just the new players - ITS THE DECORATED PLAYERS TOO. I took the time on 20 matches to find out just who is

blocking those doorways and exits and a good deal of the times its the 'experienced' players who are just mad for points, some of whom that have nothing to prove

anymore but just like seeing their name on the top of list after every match. To some of them its no longer about team work. I know this to be true because I've joined alot of

matches as a spectator and its real easy to watch the top players. So don't just slate the new players.
Message Edited by Deimos_Red on 07-30-2009 05:40 PM
Registreret: ‎03-15-2009

Re: NOT JUST 'NOOBS' BLOCKING DOORWAYS

That seems to be the mindset of a lot of players, but I was around when it first started too... didn't see a lot of teamwork then either. But then my definition of teamwork is a little different.
Registreret: ‎12-10-2009

Yeh i agree. I'mk nearly a Genaral and i have not once blocked a doorway or got anyone killed but everyone does it to me. I get on the com ask someone to free up a turret for me as i want the second ability and they purposly put 1 down and then block the doorways just to take my points. this doesn't normally get at me when done once or twice but i hate the way the people who have no ranks left to go up purposly stop you and get you killed to get points. now in my oppinion who needs points if they aren't ranking anymore? it's silly tbh.
Registreret: ‎03-01-2010

Sv: NOT JUST 'NOOBS' BLOCKING DOORWAYS

i couldnt agree with you more.
But when people got that problem, how do you solve it.Ligeglad humørikon

I do not think, that blocking the ones that are blocking you would be helpful.
Registreret: ‎03-17-2010

i couldnt agree more the stupid "experienced" players get me killed all the time because grenades that come through the doorway ther frkin blocking.
its so annoying